State: Florida
Address: Hotel in 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Unbelievably beautiful. Eyes that look right through you. Fit, sexy, and not enough words to describe her
Recommendation: Yes
Vanessa is the one provider that is not a should see but a must see. All the guys on here owe it themselves.
Does she read her PMs on here? Or is texting the best way to contact her?

I sent her a PM last week expressing my interest to see her, but never got a reply yet. ^^
BD - the best way to contact her is to send a text to her phone. You can bet she reads her PMs, reads reviews, reads everything and knows what's going on in the world.
She is without a doubt a true gem!
Does she read her PMs on here? Or is texting the best way to contact her?

I sent her a PM last week expressing my interest to see her, but never got a reply yet. ^^ Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Text is the best way to get her.
I feel so dumb, I set up an appointment with her one day when I was on call and ended up getting called in and had to miss her. Now I can't see her anymore. Have fun to everyone who can see her. She was amazing the one time I saw her
I feel so dumb, I set up an appointment with her one day when I was on call and ended up getting called in and had to miss her. Now I can't see her anymore. Have fun to everyone who can see her. She was amazing the one time I saw her Originally Posted by Snifflefritz
So she banned you because you were called in for work??
I think I am banned as well. Sent texts with no response while my buddy gets responses all the time.