NCNS Layla lane

Had set up an appointment to meet with layla a day prior early in the morning so it wasn't a last minute set up. Everything seemed fine, we discussed a meet time and agreed on 2. I will say that she did need to be somewhere and need to be gone by 3 and I agreed that that was fine. She said she would send me the address at 1. Next day I gave it some time just in case anything came up, nothing did or at least she didn't text me about anything, and texted her an hr and a half before the scheduled meet. She said we were still good and could meet. It got to 1 and I did not receive the address so I gave it until about 1:20 when I decided to text and ask for the address. Crickets. I sent that message twice and a message with her name and a question mark, called her multiple times and absolutely nothing. She ended up texting and getting back to me around 6:30ish saying she ran out of time, I'm sure she meant lost track of time. I understand that things happen and maybe you can't make it to a meet but I simple text would've been perfectly fine saying you couldn't make it. I know there's no obligation to explain anything to us, because it's your personal life, but we are clients and would like some more professional transparency. I know some clients do things like this too, not saying it's ones sided, but its gotta end somewhere.
That has happened to me numerous times with Layla
fwiw i would love to see layla lane she is sexy af imo! and she is a dirty lil kinky anal freak. just my type!

sadly she has not been back to topeka since her last visit.

so layla you sexy lil vixen if you make it back to top city hit ole satan up and lets sin together baby!

sorry for getting off topic not trying to hijack your thread guber!
Completey understand cause I just want to experience that freakiness.
Definitely getting into her stripper mentality
sounds like a plan I should be getting back up to Topeka within the mext couple of weeks love.
Totally cool if your there on 4-26! Sign me up! I’m down.. lived in Wichita for 5 years never got the chance nor did I ever go to pleasures! Topeka is the closest I get now!
LOL. Imagine a no call no show thread that ends in a provider setting appointments. *twilight zone theme*

Welcome to a basic summary of market dynamics around here. I hope if a client does the same, multiple providers reach out to them wanting to schedule...

...this is the way. LMAO.

stay safe folks.