HWB in Roch

Today was an awesome day for me... I had the benefit of HWB mixed with poor provider TCB skills in Roch today.
I drove 1.5 hrs for some business and I had an appt set up with a great gal but couldn't get a hold of her for reasons that still remains unknown.

I then canvased BP to see if any familiars popped up and more than half the ads from black, white, aliens, etc.. we're NBA. I then texted a few ads without the NBA disclaimer and after mentoned I was an old black guy I got radio silence 3 times... lol

I then cycled thru some Eccie numbers and quiet a few gems weren't around and those that were responded to my messages every 20+ mins. I tried calling a few and got a quick VM redirect. Wtf.. lol.. I started wondering if my number was blacklisted..I know I'm an asshole but didn't expect word to spread so fast

That's Hobbying WhiLE Black (HWB) for ya mixed with poor TCB. I finally pulled into Mickey Ds, bought a happy meal, trekked over to a car dealer, bought a car, then drove back home. Even though gas is cheap, I think I'll be conserving it in the future.

MTny

Gotta love these controversial threads
A Cadillac?
A Cadillac? Originally Posted by bobmidnight
How'd you know? Was looking at an SRX but bought an ML 350 instead.
Heh
Yawn...
I only have a handful of friends who are black (ok two) but one of them is a doozy. He sees everything through the lens of race and in my opinion sees racism when none is there. (If the bartender isn't quick enough to get us a drink or if we've been put at a noisy spot in a restaurant, etc). It totally consumes him. Most times it's funny as hell but sometimes it gets a little too annoying and embarrassing. But man when he pulls tht race card we get treated like fucking kings. Perhaps that has become your mo and these gals don't want to deal with all the bullshit and having to talk about race or get called a racist if they dont accommodate you in some way. They just want you to fuck and leave.
I only have a handful of friends who are black (ok two) but one of them is a doozy. He sees everything through the lens of race and in my opinion sees racism when none is there. (If the bartender isn't quick enough to get us a drink or if we've been put at a noisy spot in a restaurant, etc). It totally consumes him. Most times it's funny as hell but sometimes it gets a little too annoying and embarrassing. But man when he pulls tht race card we get treated like fucking kings. Perhaps that has become your mo and these gals don't want to deal with all the bullshit and having to talk about race or get called a racist if they dont accommodate you in some way. They just want you to fuck and leave. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Actually you presented a decent argument without bashing anyone. That's pretty rare on this board.

You're points an inaccurate though. As long as I've been here I've sat backs and watched all the bashing of races, woman, political affiliation, etc.. A few weeks ago a provider complained about people who were talking about her NBA and I laughed and basically said what do you expect. People respond to things that appear to be discriminatory. All of a sudden it was a bs thread about woman's rights and not overt discrimination.

Before that most people didn't even know my race. We'll actually 50 or so providers did..

With regards to the Roch trip it really had nothing to do with my 'MO' that clearly became established after speaking up on the matter once... lol. I looked at BP and more than half the adds said NBA so I didn't bother... I doubt I had anything to do with that.

So to summarize.. I reviewed the Roch ads and more than half were NBA.

In texting a handful of TOFTT providers I got radio silence after describing myself as an african American businessman, I got radio silence.

It appears these actions are condoned by many (or at least the loudest) in the upstate NY region.

You have 'gentlemen' lIke Dominic saying he will not see providers that see black men.

You.. ostensibly a white guy, suggest that it could just be my mo, lol.

Truthfully, the NBA seems to display ignorance at its finest IMHO. And witnessing the backwoods duck dynasty mentality that supports it is eye opening in this day and age.

Given the recent discussions I thought I'd highlight my recent Roch experience. The only thing I fucked and left was the BP ads. It's really is the provider's loss.

To top it off these controversial thread are fun and engaging. You rereally learn a lot of people that chime or shoot you a bunch of PMs.
radio silence is common for everyone not everything is about race
Actually you presented a decent argument without bashing anyone. That's pretty rare on this board.

You're points an inaccurate though. As long as I've been here I've sat backs and watched all the bashing of races, woman, political affiliation, etc.. A few weeks ago a provider complained about people who were talking about her NBA and I laughed and basically said what do you expect. People respond to things that appear to be discriminatory. All of a sudden it was a bs thread about woman's rights and not overt discrimination.

Before that most people didn't even know my race. We'll actually 50 or so providers did..

With regards to the Roch trip it really had nothing to do with my 'MO' that clearly became established after speaking up on the matter once... lol. I looked at BP and more than half the adds said NBA so I didn't bother... I doubt I had anything to do with that.

So to summarize.. I reviewed the Roch ads and more than half were NBA.

In texting a handful of TOFTT providers I got radio silence after describing myself as an african American businessman, I got radio silence.

It appears these actions are condoned by many (or at least the loudest) in the upstate NY region.

You have 'gentlemen' lIke Dominic saying he will not see providers that see black men.

You.. ostensibly a white guy, suggest that it could just be my mo, lol.

Truthfully, the NBA seems to display ignorance at its finest IMHO. And witnessing the backwoods duck dynasty mentality that supports it is eye opening in this day and age.

Given the recent discussions I thought I'd highlight my recent Roch experience. The only thing I fucked and left was the BP ads. It's really is the provider's loss.

To top it off these controversial thread are fun and engaging. You rereally learn a lot of people that chime or shoot you a bunch of PMs. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Just because your insults are subtle and backhanded doesn't make them non-bashing.

The NBA is extremely ignorant, it is a shame they make so much money. That David Stern was a slut amongst sluts.

What is controversial here? A fucktard struck out. Big deal, race card or not. Happens every day.
  • NC-17
  • 01-21-2015, 06:26 AM
Perhaps that has become your mo and these gals don't want to deal with all the bullshit and having to talk about race or get called a racist if they dont accommodate you in some way. They just want you to fuck and leave. Originally Posted by Bushman69
I am pretty sure most of the providers will stay away from this topic, this seems to populate on multiple threads every month
As someone who also HWB I use to find it frustrating that some providers choose to state they will not see AA men then place verbs that describe the reasons why. Although it used to upset me, I can see their point of view due to stories that have been shared by providers I have seen

Let’s face it, this world is full of stereotypes and it aggravates me more when I see a “brother” enthusiastically living up to the stereotype of being a thug, pimp, hustler, bum, etc… then any ad will. How many times have you seen an independent Asian ad on Bp; rolled your eyes and just passed on? How many times have you seen a pic of an older white guy who turned out to be a serial killer on the news and thought “typical”? Lastly when someone’s from the mid east we began to assume….

This is a business fashioned on the service of providing an intimate sacrament between two or more consenting adults. The provider can accord to service or not service who they please. The same way we have the free will to show appreciation of their enterprise with a donation. Yes it sucks that one race is pointed out time and time again as undesirable as a customer but guess what….when I HWB I am content knowing I have choices. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php

Just appreciate the ladies who appreciate you gentlemen, be blind to the negative.
Today was an awesome day for me... I had the benefit of HWB mixed with poor provider TCB skills in Roch today.
I drove 1.5 hrs for some business and I had an appt set up with a great gal but couldn't get a hold of her for reasons that still remains unknown.

I then canvased BP to see if any familiars popped up and more than half the ads from black, white, aliens, etc.. we're NBA. I then texted a few ads without the NBA disclaimer and after mentoned I was an old black guy I got radio silence 3 times... lol

I then cycled thru some Eccie numbers and quiet a few gems weren't around and those that were responded to my messages every 20+ mins. I tried calling a few and got a quick VM redirect. Wtf.. lol.. I started wondering if my number was blacklisted..I know I'm an asshole but didn't expect word to spread so fast

That's Hobbying WhiLE Black (HWB) for ya mixed with poor TCB. I finally pulled into Mickey Ds, bought a happy meal, trekked over to a car dealer, bought a car, then drove back home. Even though gas is cheap, I think I'll be conserving it in the future.

MTny

Gotta love these controversial threads Originally Posted by moneytalksny

NC-17...very well said...

Mtny..my discrimination policy kicks in is when the dude, haggles , then overstays, then shorts me..regardless his race..
My policy then about that individual...goes onto the dirtbag list..because at this point..thats the only genre he is representing to me...

The only discrimination I do when a person calls is when he is rude, disrespectful, asks
For a list of my donts, and doesnt speak english, and starts to yell and curse me out.

Also I dont respond to texts of individuals ive never met..if someone calls and doesnt leave a voicemail with his name and a time frame to call him back...

Welp..it is what it is..race of the individual cant possibly play into that..
Just because your insults are subtle and backhanded doesn't make them non-bashing. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Again you're complaining about comments made to keep rudeness in check? Give me a break.

What is controversial here? A fucktard struck out. Big deal, race card or not. Happens every day. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Fair... but frequency doesn't make such occurrences right.

MTny
NC-17...very well said...

Mtny..my discrimination policy kicks in is when the dude, haggles , then overstays, then shorts me..regardless his race..
My policy then about that individual...goes onto the dirtbag list..because at this point..thats the only genre he is representing to me...

The only discrimination I do when a person calls is when he is rude, disrespectful, asks
For a list of my donts, and doesnt speak english, and starts to yell and curse me out.

Also I dont respond to texts of individuals ive never met..if someone calls and doesnt leave a voicemail with his name and a time frame to call him back...

Welp..it is what it is..race of the individual cant possibly play into that.. Originally Posted by aj14620
AJ.. from what I hear you're a great lady. Your policy is respectful and clear IMHO. I think that whether a gal is a provider or not, they should be treated with the utmost respect. Especially given the level of intimacy during the engagement.

MTNY