Theoeffect

Hi. I'm trying to respond but your message is full. If you delete one or more i can respond.
Lol
KA
Kristine,
Check your pm's I sent you one a few days ago....
Fyi.....Vp and members message count is 500..(shrugs shoulders and walks away..).
This is why email is a good tool.

Dont fill up the board with more useless threADs
But she's adorable Amber
Totes.
Fyi.....Vp and members message count is 500..(shrugs shoulders and walks away..). Originally Posted by aj14620
That's actually overly generous.
This is why email is a good tool. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Actually email is a far better tool.
Email is truly 'private' with no worries of being seen by prying eyes, or potential forced disclosure by warrants to LE......
This is why email is a good tool.

Dont fill up the board with more useless threADs Originally Posted by Amber Does
Problem is 99% of the ladies want a PM from here at some point for verifying who you are.............. BD
Problem is 99% of the ladies want a PM from here at some point for verifying who you are.............. BD Originally Posted by ben dover
Why is that a problem. I haven't seen an eccie lady yet, but isn't that the reason to sign up? I'm looking for a lady I like that will set up via pm
Problem is 99% of the ladies want a PM from here at some point for verifying who you are.............. BD Originally Posted by ben dover
Ladies requesting a PM for verification is probably the best use of PM here.
Then to insure privacy all convo should move to email or text.....ijs.....
Why is that a problem. I haven't seen an eccie lady yet, but isn't that the reason to sign up? I'm looking for a lady I like that will set up via pm Originally Posted by TeflonDon
It's not a problem... I was responding to Amber's post about email, I agree with Celso ..after initial contact via PM I always try to go to email/text/call..........BD
Hi. I'm trying to respond but your message is full. If you delete one or more i can respond.
Lol
KA Originally Posted by Kristine Adorable
When are you coming to Buffalo?
It's not a problem... I was responding to Amber's post about email, I agree with Celso ..after initial contact via PM I always try to go to email/text/call..........BD Originally Posted by ben dover
I had a problem with a provider who wouldn't move past PM. Not just security reasons, but emails and texts are faster on the phone. They still work for talking too.
Fyi.....Vp and members message count is 500..(shrugs shoulders and walks away..). Originally Posted by aj14620
Mine has always been this size...

Wakeup, that is the same amount I get.........it is easy to go in and save all your PMs if you don't want to lose the message content........then, one can empty the folder and start anew.