Natlie - Buf BP

Not really a review b/c nothing happened, but more of an FYI story of a typical BP girl's lack of tcb skills.

http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-here/16065845

716-220-7317

Exchanged a few texts with this number yesterday, she said she was ready she quoted 120 for the hh, I went to the general area (290 and NF Blvd), , texted her and 10-15 minutes goes by. Send her 3-4 texts over the next 20 minutes before I give up. Obviously she's not ready, probably attending to her revolving door. I head out to get on with my night, and get a text maybe 3 hours later 'hey', so ok I text her back ' you ready now? I'll head back over to the blvd and let you know when I get there' and she texts right back 'ok' Of course, I'm knowing this is just a big run around with a revolving door provider, so I don't go anywhere. I give it 15 minutes and then text her ' ok I'm here, now what?' and no response. Another 30 minutes goes by, I'm about ready to head home and she texts again. I text her back and this time she actually responds, and asks me to stop off for, wait for it. (you long timers probably know this already....) Newports wtf is it with these girls and their Newports. I'm like 'yeah no problem, be right there, what hotel? ' and of course, it's the Knights Inn LOL Anyway, she yanked me around the better part of the day and I returned the favor, went on home and spanked my monkey and kept my Buck twenty in my pants.

So if you want to be yanked around by some skank that's turning 15 minute tricks out of the Knights Inn and get the run around all day or worse, walk out smelling of Newports, give that girl a call LOL

Good job Bobby!
And you may add, that she's using pictures of internet model Stefanie Klempau in her add.
It's so frustrating. the lack of communication and whatnot. I guess they don't really like easy money.
And you may add, that she's using pictures of internet model Stefanie Klempau in her add. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
AYE
Moved to proper forum
I like Newports.

Good info Bob; I didn't need to know you rubbed one out, I assumed, but putting the no-show info out in co-ed is good stuff.

Moved to proper forum Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Bonus!
Thanks Chica, wasn't sure where to put it.

JC; hey man I spared you the details of my date with my right hand LOL! It's not like I snowballed myself or anything...