Did I miss something?

Seriously, did I miss some kind of memo about a posting shut down or slow down or something?

This is an exciting time for us “Upsetters”…
It is unfortunate that BB has retired… but in the REAL world, a retirement like that would be cause for celebration congratulating the "old" on his retirement and welcoming the new, especially when we get at the very least for the short term, a high ranking well qualified replacement!! CC might be an “interim” replacement… or he may stay for the long haul… we can only hope for the latter… but sheese… he has quietly arrived, reminded us of a couple of rulez and been quite consistent in their enforcement…. and all of a sudden everyone goes silent.

I know that he has admonished ME… cool, calm and always mindful ME!!! about rules that I have had trouble with….
I’m especially bad about “hijacking” and it’s something that I will have to work on…. Especially since I got a warning for one, and a friendly note to watch myself in the future… and then almost immediately going on a drunck posting spree… where of course… I hijacked a hijack of a hijack of a hijack on a thread… and he dutifully issued me five delicious Admintard points. (In case you missed my description, those points tasted just like a high end Las Vegas type buffet – steak and lobster all the way). But I deserved them… he warned of thread hijacking in the review section to the Board as a whole. He warned me privately for violating that rule after the public proclamation, and then when I fucked up again… he gave me my five delicious points that I absolutely deserved….

I’ll be more mindful of hijacking in the future.
I have no problem with whatever guideline it is that refers to the guideline it is that has led to numerous red edits in the past. You guys are spending WAY too much time on that… That one is a simple one… just don’t do it. Or maybe I’m missing something there as well.

Since CC has been around, I have seen no change regarding what we can and cannot do.
I haven’t seen a recent guideline (though I must admit I’m not a guideline aficionado, nor even a guideline “buff”) that states that we can’t continue to be petulant, sniping, condescending, 19 year old kids in a lunchroom….
Yet… many of the members that (used to) like to engage in such behavior have seen to gone unexpectedly silent….

I just don’t get it…..
Maybe some of you are all butt hurt about getting warnings and points I suspect you received… and maybe you are afraid… fucking scaredy cats….
Whatever reason some of you guys (and girls as far as that goes) have for going silent…. I think you just don’t fucking get it.
But that isn’t much of a surprise either now that I thinck about it…..

Stoopid fuckin fuckers in these parts sometimes....

edit add:
There is also no rule against about drunck posting... Phew..........................
The silent folks can be easily be brought out ... now if the ladies would post taint photos this forum would be rocking.
The silent folks can be easily be brought out ... now if the ladies would post taint photos this forum would be rocking. Originally Posted by pyramider
Absolutely.....

And this shit bird would absolutely soar.

Thanck you for feeling my pain.....
The silent folks can be easily be brought out ... now if the ladies would post taint photos this forum would be rocking. Originally Posted by pyramider
I hope this isn't a hijack, but does the display of taint violate the image standards set forth by ECCIE unless the display is by an advertiser where anything that might line St. Chris' pockets is okay! An inquiring mind needs to know..........

Pauly, you may be pleasently surprised at how acommodating your new situation could be. Hooktard, fucktard, modtard and admintard can still be used in reference to each other. You can still laugh at each others stupidity. You can still call the fat whores fat.

There is another level of participation available if you choose to learn it.
I hope this isn't a hijack, but does the display of taint violate the image standards set forth by ECCIE unless the display is by an advertiser where anything that might line St. Chris' pockets is okay! An inquiring mind needs to know.......... Originally Posted by Perryay
I'm pretty sure that hijacking is a violation pretty near everywhere... but us tards in Upset are being gradually introduced to the concept in regards to the Review Section specifically at this time....

If I'm wrong... I shall certainly report back regarding warnings and points.....

But if I'm reading this correctly... there will be sufficient guidance (and nudging) offered before it becomes an issue.....

Makes me wonder though why some formerly prolific posters have decided to cease posting. The condescending type posters have been particularly absent... though that is just a personal observation....
There is also no rule against about drunck posting... Phew.......................... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Sheesssshhh!!!....don't go giving Berlin ideas......
  • Tiger
  • 01-28-2015, 08:31 PM

I've been distracted by our newest repository.
Pauly, you may be pleasently surprised at how acommodating your new situation could be. Hooktard, fucktard, modtard and admintard can still be used in reference to each other. You can still laugh at each others stupidity. You can still call the fat whores fat.

There is another level of participation available if you choose to learn it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm a bit familiar....
And I appreciate the levels of participation... as long as it doesn't devolve into a request that I demote myself to modtard.

I'm not so much interested any longer in calling fat whores fat... as I am in calling fat whores as to what those FAT whores really are....

As an aside... I thinck some regular posters around here are a bit leary of the time YOU have been spending around here as well....
Again... I don't understand that either.

I heard somewhere that better modtarding will lead to better posting....
I get THAT.... maybe everyone else will get that as well

dh -- can I ask you to become a regular contributor here???
If only because you are so universally thought of by others as being so differently in these parts....
Is this okay? Originally Posted by Perryay
No...it's an image violation. I've had this conversation with Chris before...
Seriously, did I miss some kind of memo about a posting shut down or slow down or something?

This is an exciting time for us “Upsetters”…
It is unfortunate that BB has retired… but in the REAL world, a retirement like that would be cause for celebration congratulating the "old" on his retirement and welcoming the new, especially when we get at the very least for the short term, a high ranking well qualified replacement!! CC might be an “interim” replacement… or he may stay for the long haul… we can only hope for the latter… but sheese… he has quietly arrived, reminded us of a couple of rulez and been quite consistent in their enforcement…. and all of a sudden everyone goes silent.

I know that he has admonished ME… cool, calm and always mindful ME!!! about rules that I have had trouble with….
I’m especially bad about “hijacking” and it’s something that I will have to work on…. Especially since I got a warning for one, and a friendly note to watch myself in the future… and then almost immediately going on a drunck posting spree… where of course… I hijacked a hijack of a hijack of a hijack on a thread… and he dutifully issued me five delicious Admintard points. (In case you missed my description, those points tasted just like a high end Las Vegas type buffet – steak and lobster all the way). But I deserved them… he warned of thread hijacking in the review section to the Board as a whole. He warned me privately for violating that rule after the public proclamation, and then when I fucked up again… he gave me my five delicious points that I absolutely deserved….

I’ll be more mindful of hijacking in the future.
I have no problem with whatever guideline it is that refers to the guideline it is that has led to numerous red edits in the past. You guys are spending WAY too much time on that… That one is a simple one… just don’t do it. Or maybe I’m missing something there as well.

Since CC has been around, I have seen no change regarding what we can and cannot do.
I haven’t seen a recent guideline (though I must admit I’m not a guideline aficionado, nor even a guideline “buff”) that states that we can’t continue to be petulant, sniping, condescending, 19 year old kids in a lunchroom….
Yet… many of the members that (used to) like to engage in such behavior have seen to gone unexpectedly silent….

I just don’t get it…..
Maybe some of you are all butt hurt about getting warnings and points I suspect you received… and maybe you are afraid… fucking scaredy cats….
Whatever reason some of you guys (and girls as far as that goes) have for going silent…. I think you just don’t fucking get it.
But that isn’t much of a surprise either now that I thinck about it…..

Stoopid fuckin fuckers in these parts sometimes....

edit add:
There is also no rule against about drunck posting... Phew.......................... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I have to confess, I've been confused, because I wasn't doing something I wasn't told not to do, but I got a delicious meal for not doing it. And when I asked from whence that sumptious repast came forth, it was even stated that as long as I wasn't doing what I had not been doing, there would be no concern. Then I got really hungry, even though by all indications I had just eaten.

So I'm going to see if plasticman wants to grab a burger, and if he does there will be two persons at the table, whatever the other sailor might infer.
Pauly, I am different everywhere.......I post when and where I see something that interests me.......you retards will do just fine.
I have to confess, I've been confused, because I wasn't doing something I wasn't told not to do, but I got a delicious meal for not doing it. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
You'll catch on...or you won't. But I have faith in ya
BB gave me a parting gift before he retired. 5 for highjacking. Or was the gift part it was just 5. LOL.

I thanked him and told him to have a nice day
I'm pretty convinced now that the followers were temporarily in mourning. At least it didn't result in mass murder-suicide.