Little taste of fun time

I walked in and was guided to his room, I was very nervous at first. When we got to the room he sat on the bed and as I was told before arriving I started to take off my clothes. After removing my shirt and work slacks I was bare naked. We spoke for a few minutes and then he told me to get on my hands and knees so he could start stretching my ass because eventually he wants to take me in that way. I do as he says and he starts to put fingers in slowly, I tighten instantly and he tells me to relax so it doesn't hurt. It started hurting after a minute so we stopped for a few moments. We talked for a few more minutes and then he layed me on my back and opened my legs. He slid fingers into my wet and ready place, and then more. He demanded for me to put my legs up so he could have full access to me. He waited a few moments before pushing even more into me, looking at me like he could eat me up. I gasped from the pain and pleasure that tore through me. My body throbbing around his hand, feeling like it would explode. Then he started twisting and turning his hand, even more pain and pleasure mixed together from the feeling. He suddenly grabbed my nipple and pull hard, causing me to gasp again from surprise, and from more of his hand entering. And then we stopped. He tied my hands together with a lasso rope, tightly. I had to be punished for bad behavior. He turned me around and began spanking me with a phone cord, first softly to get the feel of how much pain I can take. When he realized how sensitive I was, he would do it again and again making me whimper and flinch from pain and pleasure. When I said my safe word he stopped for a few moments before telling me I had to take a few more. After a few more there was only one thing left to do before going home. I had been so bad I wasn't permitted to have sex so but he had to come. I used my mouth only to suck him until he came in my mouth. And then I left.
Huh?????????????
Not sure why you put the huh??? I was wanting to tell a short fun sex story. Doesn't seem to be enjoyed though lol
To each their own...
^^^ when you don't have anything of value but need to feel relevant^^^
Not sure why you put the huh??? I was wanting to tell a short fun sex story. Doesn't seem to be enjoyed though lol Originally Posted by northtexascutie
Oh no, I do enjoy literotica, I just didn't know what way you were going with it. It's all good
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-21-2016, 06:39 AM
Totally agree with mrredcat. I love erotic prose. This was hot.
Thanks for sharing.
Nice - we need more sex, less drama, and even less drama queens.

Thanks for starting my day off with a 2nd morning boner.