Girls loving Girls FMF

• Rod3
  • 04-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Does anyone want this too? Know were it is?
I always wanted a 3 way where the girls were extremely into each other. To the extent that they didn't really care if the guy was there or not. Really turned on by each other. If the guy participates, it would be OK and accepted, but the focus really is girl to girl.
my lover luscious lacy and I are totally into each other and will both be in dallas doing doubles next week.
Make sure to do your research. My first FMF was the exact opposite and pretty much ruined the fantasy for me. I need try it again to get the experience right. Jules would be a great choice. Ivy Chick, Autumn Spring and especially Italian princess I hear.
I know MAX is sooooo into girls. But I do not know who her current lover is at this time.
Meryl and Dragonfly. Couple of damn good reviews on those 2
i think Reese and Fawn get into it together... also ItalianaPrincess and StilettoKitty, Sandarah and Natasha Fame
*raises hand*

Doubles Partner = Marie Lynn of DFW

We have the Best Chemistry
That got my attention!
Thanks Spitfire StilettoKitty & your ItalianaPrincess miss you!
We are off to Vegas this week and shall take many many new naughty photos of just HOW MUCH fun we have!!
wooohooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivy and I... yummy yummy.. she makes me quiver....

Cheyenne & I... tasty tasty.... she likes to melt me

Still waiting on Italiana Princess and I... such a tease...
You just have to find two girls who have good chemistry!!
Thanks Spitfire StilettoKitty & your ItalianaPrincess miss you!
We are off to Vegas this week and shall take many many new naughty photos of just HOW MUCH fun we have!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
@ItalianaPrincess: who do I have to kill to see those photos
my first doubles session was a bust as well. it was more like two half hour appointments for twice the price! you really have to do your research on this to see if the ladies work well together or its just a scam to get you to pay double the price for the same thing you could have had separately. I had a doubles appointment last month with Miss Tiffany and Leslie Ann as i knew they were friends forever and enjoyed playing together. it was a very good experience but i still would have rather had two separate appointments. it is a very tricky business to get the right ladies together for a GREAT doubles appt. i have had good times in doubles but i have not had my GREAT experience. i am thinking next time one of these lovely ladies says "oh yes we love to get together and do doubles, we really get into it" and one of them is just out in left field and not participating. I think next time i want a money back guarantee!

nothing against the time i spent with Miss Tiffany and Leslie Ann i just would have rather seen them separate than the two together after the session was over.
I know since i have been a witness ALYSSA nicole and TABITHA LOVE when they go at it there is no stopping them..!!!! and the image still gives me goosebumps to this DAY!!!