you cant make me .... opinions...comments

ok everyone now im kinda upset so sorry if i ramble...TODAY was the worst ever! First i thought my car was broke it wouldnt start after calling tripple a thinking it was my battery waiting 45minutes for thier arrival (( missing a apointment)) i then find out it is the lil chip inside my key wow...so i get that squared away about 9 oclock

=====> even worse ... i go to 2 appointments one in EULESS and the other in fortworth where niether guy answers when i pull on thier street ( i use real pics and drive my self) now im really frustrated ...then i get a call from someone claiming to be a eccie member i am frustrated and my whole day has been wasted so i dont screen 2 thouroughly he tells me apt downtown 100 akard st. i get there and stupid me its the magnoloia hotel... then i see cops on almost every corner and 2 suvs and a paddy wagon apt was sopposed to be at 10 i arrived a lil early about 20minutes text the guy and tell him im uncomfortable can he please pm me from his handle. i am having a uneasy feeling he then responds no if u dont see e im goin to post a ncns review on u i tell him u cant do that first im early 2nd im here i just am not comfortable coming up. (( how would u guys feel if a girl said apt incall and u show up to a hotel with cops outside.)) i then tell him he has 2 option A send pm or B rescheual give referance and allow me to get us a place at no addition expense to him now this is all i have saved text for anyone that cares to see... so i get home and sure enough review posted but its the only post ever by him and he just became member today ...how "convienient" then he texts me i will also post a negative ad on bp about u if u dont come see me now!!!! i say i will be happy to once u have made me comfortable and do option A or B ....he says ok i pmed u...i have yet to recieve pm.

=======side not i do have one bad review out of 6 and 2 "questionable reviews" lol (( just because i accomidate new guys as long as im comfortable who arent so hip on this site as far as posting reviews )) but NO REVIEW about me has ever said i ncns ... sometimes the unforseen does come up but i always let u know for example the gentelman i had a appt with earlier when i was having car trouble i let know the minute i went to start my car and it didnt turn on....

WOW SORRY FOR TYPING SO MUCH JUST FRUSTRATED whats everyone think i just dont think anyone has a right to try to "MAKE" me see them i have fun doing this and i dont think a pressured appintment would be fun for EITHER party
  • motor
  • 04-26-2011, 12:41 AM
do what is comfortable
Please make punctuation your friend.

I had the hardest time reading that.

Also please let us Ft.Worth Providers know if there is a FTW Sting (which Hotel)

Did you get any info to post and alert?

His number?

Glad you went with your gut feeling.

Sorry you had a Bad Day.
Ok, let me decipher this for you guys:

First i thought my car was broke-broken

tripple a-AAA

thier-their

(( missing a apointment))-an appointment

fortworth-fort worth

niether guy-neither

thier-their

( i use real pics and drive my self)-I use real pics and drive myself

a eccie member-an eccie member

i dont screen-don't (umm say what?)

2 thouroughly-too thoroughly

its the magnoloia hotel-it's the Magnolia

apt was sopposed-appt. was supposed

i arrived a lil early about 20minutes-a little early, about 20 minutes

im uncomfortable-I'm uncomfortable

i am having a uneasy feeling-I am having an uneasy feeling

no if u dont see e im goin to post a ncns review on u i tell him u cant do that first im early 2nd im here-if you don't see me I'm going to post a NCNS review on you. I tell him "you can't do that. First, I'm early, 2nd I'm here.

i then tell him he has 2 option A send pm or B rescheual give referance-I then tell him he has 3 options. A-send a PM, B-reschedule, or C-give references.

addition expense-additional expense

so i get home-So I get home

its the-it's the

became member today-became a member

how "convienient"-convenient

then he texts me i will also post a negative ad on bp about u if u dont come see me now!!!! i say i will be happy to once u have made me comfortable and do option A or B ....he says ok i pmed u...i have yet to recieve pm.-Then he texts me "I will also post a negative ad on BP about you if you don't come see me now!!!" I say "I will be happy to once you have made me comfortable and do option A, B or C. He says "ok, I PM'd you." I have yet to receive a PM

=======side not-side note

i do have-I do have

(( just because i accomidate new guys as long as im comfortable who arent so hip on this site as far as posting reviews ))-Just because I accommodate new guys as long as I'm comfortable who aren't hip on this site as far as posting reviews

i ncns- I NCNS

Ok, I give up...

whats everyone think-i thUNk u ShuD tRi speElcHeKK

Yea I know, I'm anal...but I do this for a living and it's a pet peeve of mine...so spank me!

Meg
And I thought that I was the only one that could not sleep tonight.
I'm with Meg .... I'm just getting old
Hotlips,

Actually, it is Fort Worth.Not fort worth.
I don't know if it was a sting. His number is817 350 **86. It just looked very wierd so many marked and unmarked police cars on the side streets and corners...
Hotlips,

Actually, it is Fort Worth.Not fort worth. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
lmao I know right? After awhile it just all sort of blended together
Thanks, Meg.
I don't know if it was a sting. His number is817 350 **86. It just looked very wierd so many marked and unmarked police cars on the side streets and corners... Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
When going to an outcall, always look around. Be it uniformed police or plains clothed look around.
I'm sorry, but didn't we just have this conversation? Posts that are well written and punctuated are easier to read and understand, no? And please, don't blame it on typing from a phone, because I'm using one now. Unless you have a cell phone from the 90s, I think they all have a QWERTY keyboard, and with one or two quick hits away from the punctuation feature.

Sorry for getting off topic, but this is.......

Sorry you're having a bad day, btw.
This makes me think points should be awarded for poorly written posts.

It is absolutely painful to read typos and outright misspellings!
Hotlips,

Actually, it is Fort Worth.Not fort worth. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Anyone from cowtown knows it's Foat Wuth.

Now who'll spank my hairy ass?
Wow! sorry I was upset and typing fast trying to vent. Thought thats one of the bennifits for being a member here. Usually when I am doing watching or reading something and i am annoyed by it or "it HURTS" i just stop lol. But i dont know maybe i just dont have as much spare time on my hands as everyone else on here.