JUST a ?.....for you.................

I mean i really dont know how to go about this but here i go......
my business has been slow, i mean no phonecalls, no emails nothing.
Just a question.
im very confused, if its me plesase tell me.

love ya,
justice
It happens from time to time...

One week ill be really busy, the next I might have 2 appts....its just weird like that.
I doubt it is just you, Justice. It is very competitive here in the DFW market considering there are over 500 providers listed in P411 between Dallas and Fort Worth. Hang in there babe.

I mean i really dont know how to go about this but here i go......
my business has been slow, i mean no phonecalls, no emails nothing.
Just a question.
im very confused, if its me plesase tell me.

love ya,
justice Originally Posted by justice4fun
I apologize but if you have been a member since 09. I would assume you know the obvious answer. Try advertising on the sites available thru p411. I would hope this wasn't a veiled ad.
Don't think it is just you. Competition is fierce. Unless you are the favorite of the moment. As in any business model, what a girl needs is repeat clients. You want that guy to have such a mind lowing good time that he wants to repeat often and with you. Some guys will see a different girl each week but others will repeat if excellent service is provided. When you build up enough repeat clients it's like you are on cruise control. You just see them over and over again and throw in a new client every now and then and you don't have to be worrying about people calling nearly so much. My ATF lady since back in 2001 had such a good reputation with her clients that many had the same time slot each week all year long unless she happened to be not available due to travelling for a client. She was in Vancouver and each month the same gentleman would fly her to Atlantic City for 3 days and another would fly her to St. Louis for 3 days each month. I know this seems far fetched but I saw her for over 4 years and she travelled with me whenever I asked her to. A slow month for her was $18000-$20000. A good month was in the upper $20000 range. When I would fly out to Vancouver to see her I would end up bumping her regulars out of their time slots as she gave outoftowners priority. The best bargain in Vancouver was visiting with her for an overnight visit. Her fee at that time was a reasonable $1200. I think she generally had about 3 overnights a week normally. You stayed in her penthouse and had a view of Vancouver that was outstanding.
Its all about marketing.
i see you were in SA
hope the guys here treated you well!!
It will get better for you xoxo
I looked at your showcase.. you look great and sound great, so I think it's just a temporary thing. I hate to say it, but I think the economy is really starting to hurt everyone.. it's had a definite impact on my discretionary spending. But if it's any consolation, you are now on my 'wish list'~~!! LOL
Couple suggestions:

See if you have more recent reviews to use for your showcase links, reviews from early 2010 are out of date.

Pretty sure the photos are all over a year old and may not reflect how you look now so I'd suggest getting 3-5 new photos for your showcase and also use them for your ads.