Tips for Flash Dancers

Any advice from any of you great seasoned vets on this place? I’m a total noob when it comes to clubs. I’m sure there’s better clubs but I always pass by this one and want to give it a try. I’m thinking of going alone and honestly do not know what to do once I get in there. Haven’t been to many clubs and definitely never been to one alone. Can any of you wise vets share some tips with me? Any information would be greatly appreciated! If you rather pm me that’s fine as well!
Post in the Strip Club forum

Leave plastic in the car. Take only the amount of cash you are willing to loose.

Before going, read the sticky thread about getting extras. Then read it again.

Wear body armor
Never been there, but have wanted to visit. By the looks, and few reviews I've read, it may be the last of its kind in DFW... A truly small, neighborhood-type club.

I suppose Lipstick and Chicas Bonitas are close to that Model, but I feel like Flashdancers is the real deal.
Haven’t been in a while but Chung is correct…small, neighborhood-type club. They did do a remodel two or three years ago, so it’s not too much of a dump.
  • Go4it
  • 09-28-2023, 09:50 PM
And it has had multiple shootings over the years. It is a neighborhood type club which also means the patrons are oftentimes very much regulars and some get pissed when they feel ignored by their sweetie while she is playing with you. In all honesty, find a better place.