Intel on Ada?

Hi all. Would anyone have any intel on-Ada....is she short? Tall? Small tits? You can PM me or respond on this thread. Thanks for any info on what ada looks like.
She's no longer at Fab Spa if that is the one you are asking about.
Sounds like she is at the foot spa sown on west ave
i hope not next to the kungfu place?
Where did she go? She was always fun
Well she is at the place near the kung fu site. I setup a time to see Ada and showed up to get the switch. I saw a 45 to 50 year old that was slim and cute for an amp girl so my little mind took over and I agreed to the hour. Big mistake. I could hear Ada giggling in the next room while I was getting a very poor massage with no teasing. I am so mad at myself for just not walking out. If you go don't settle like I did.
I called Ada yesterday morning to make a appointment for later that same day. I arrived on time, and was told it was going to be a 10 to 15 min. wait. I decided to wait, after 30 minutes of waiting the other older chick came in she told me she was going to attend to me. I told her absolutely not, I made the appointment With Ada, and the time was agreed on. Then Ada came in to try to fix the mess, I just got up and walked out.
You did the right thing. I wish I was that smart. You would not have been happy.
The loud music and banging on the wall fucks up my event. If the parking lot is full, Ada or not I'd keep going. just say.
She is no longer at Zen Foot Massage. Does anyone know where she ended up?
She left Texas