Best walk in Agencies?

Looking for an upscale, clean & respectful place to maybe work at part time
Any suggestions?
Probably better posted in the ladies area...
Well Kathryn...the ones that I know of...well, you are well above the price point for most who frequent such places. Not saying you're not worth every penny, just saying the walk in places tend to be in the $$-$$$ range. Good luck in your search.
Lower your 1 hour rate of $400 and get your head out of GPS syndrome and you will have more customers.

You won't make it at the studios.

Not only they don't charge more than $$-$$$ (200-300) for 1 hour session with full service, you have to tip out after EACH session and your NET (the actual money you pocket) per session will only be about 1/2 of what you are asking right now ($400) for 1 hour.

Then at some studios, the customers have the option to only do L1 and L2 which means it's $200 and $100 of it is tip out so you only pocket $100 per each 1 hour L1/L2 session.

I doubt you would be willing to do that for only $100 but you will make it up with quantity.

But on the UPSIDE, if you do well there (good service, good attitude, friendly and personable) and are well reviewed, you will get more than couple of customers per day.

So in the long run you will make more money from quantity than you are making now with the phone not ringing.

The popular (full time) girls at the studios are banking some serious money averaging about 4-5 sessions per day, 5 days a week.

Even the part time girls at the studios are doing well. I know a couple that are doing so well they only work 2-3 days per week.

WORK SMART!
Probably better posted in the ladies area... Originally Posted by Analeese
DITTO !!!!!

if i were asking this question, i would only ask women who have worked as an independent provider and/or as a studio provider.

btw, most agencies are NOT "walk-in".
studios are "walk-in" and by appt, but agency providers generally have their own incall or do outcalls.