Return client etiquette

Hi, this is my first post, I had my first experience with a provider last night and now I am hooked. I have a kind of noobish question.
What is the etiquette for contacting for a return appointment? I know I was charged at the high end of the range(due to recent reviews being 50-100$ lower), I am guessing because I was a new client, with no references and she was being cautious.

I don't mind, she was worth every penny, but I was wondering if there was a certain way to see if her price would change now that she may have a little more trust? Don't get me wrong, I would pay that price over and over again, but it would also be nice to save some, so I can make more appointments with her
You could tell her your interested in becoming a regular and was curious if the same rate applies.

Welcome & Good Luck

Thanks for the tip! but I don't think that will work for me.
Unfortunately Im in another state for business for another week, and definitely want to see her again before I leave. I come to the state for business a couple times a year. so maybe It will work, I'm not sure.
You could tell her your interested in becoming a regular and was curious if the same rate applies.

Welcome & Good Luck

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
ditto now that you've seen her previously you can be more casual in your request for an appointment. I would not be sure how to address the pricing discrepancies.
I wouldn't ask... If she has a price listed that's probably for a reason. Too many times I have heard too many stories where the mood goes sour after discussing prices. If anything, let her do it.
ditto now that you've seen her previously you can be more casual in your request for an appointment. I would not be sure how to address the pricing discrepancies. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
that's true Skylar

Maybe ask "Does the same rate apply for return clients? "
I wouldn't ask... If she has a price listed that's probably for a reason. Too many times I have heard too many stories where the mood goes sour after discussing prices. If anything, let her do it. Originally Posted by Shayla
The price wasn't listed, it was verbal on the phone.
The price wasn't listed, it was verbal on the phone. Originally Posted by Porsche Führer
Well, I would just ask then but quote the price you paid previously. She might quote a lower one because she's seen you before. Or she might not...
Thanks for the advice!
Heck, would you really let $50 to $100 get in the way of having a great time, if you did indeed have that great of a time.

I know that is sort of an "anti-Hobbyist" attitude, but I think sometimes we get so hung up on the price of everything we forget about the value.

Of course, this goes for the Ladies as well. I am sure they would rather have a repeat that spends $300 every two weeks or so for each time over the year than a one timer that spent $400.
Heck, would you really let $50 to $100 get in the way of having a great time, if you did indeed have that great of a time.

. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No I wouldn't let it stop me, she is worth the amount.
Don't haggle.

If thats her rate...then pay it without giving it a second thought.

You asked for "etiquette".......that is it.

If you want a lower rate, then find a provider with a lower rate. Usually, they will give a break for 2 or more hours but I would look for that in her website listings.
Get to know her before you can expect to get special rates or special treatment. It would be totally up to her.
The best & only way to find out is to ask her. Only she will have the correct answer to your question.

As for etiquette for contact her again for another date? Contact her via the method that she prefers and the method in which you contacted her to book your original date. And let her know you'd like to see her again. And from there ask *her* which is the best method for future communications for you to book a date with her.

Hi, this is my first post, I had my first experience with a provider last night and now I am hooked. I have a kind of noobish question.
What is the etiquette for contacting for a return appointment? I know I was charged at the high end of the range(due to recent reviews being 50-100$ lower), I am guessing because I was a new client, with no references and she was being cautious.

I don't mind, she was worth every penny, but I was wondering if there was a certain way to see if her price would change now that she may have a little more trust? Don't get me wrong, I would pay that price over and over again, but it would also be nice to save some, so I can make more appointments with her Originally Posted by Porsche Führer
Not bad advice. I would expect a price break until I have seen her several times, and I would not bring up the subject. If she enjoyed the encounter she might bring it up when you call to reschedule.