How do you know when you are Completely Satisfied?

How do you know for sure when you are completely satisfied with your current ATF or current provider rotation?

For me, I stopped clicking the "search for providers" tab a couple of months ago. I don't think there is any chance that I will find anything better than I've got right now. Never thought I'd ever say that. Here is the BIG one. I'm actually in Calgary for a few days, Shayla's backyard, and I didn't call her. Money is irrelavent here. It can't get any easier than now to see her but I'm just not looking. Go ahead and flame me. I don't care. I'm happy! (I did think about calling her just to make a few of you jealous, but that's not a good enough reason)
I'm completely satisfied right after I cum. No wait I meant I am satisfied for a day right after I cum. No wait I am completely satisfied for at least 5 minutes after I cum
Shayla is not for everyone. Shayla needs guys who can appreciate the FUCK. You're good to go, glad.

The best quote I saw was Zarah saying earlier that she does NOT believe in LOVE. My kinda girl.

I hear you regarding your rotation and ATF, but shit-talking passing up Shayla? Oh okay.
Maybe I am just still new to it all. I want a piece of all of the.
I had 3 "GO TO" girls and now I am down to 2. I have been unable to top those 2, and I got tired of trying. Now of course if I were in Calgary and Shayla was available there is no way I would pass her up, even if she is a Flames fan and I am a Red Wings fanatic (I am originally from Detroit).
I've never been truly satisfied bc of either one thing or another. Yes, I know I'm hard to please and do have that rep with some of the ladies.
Have fun in cow town! Check out CRAFT on 10th if you like REAL beer.
I am completely satisfied with my two ATF's.

That doesn't mean that I am not willing to see someone new...I'm just no longer looking for a favorite. There are times when I cannot get in contact with either of them, so I look for someone else to play with. They have their lives and I have mine.
I find myself completely satisfied with my ATF when she is the one I want to book with every time with, more and more and for longer sessions. She is the one that makes it all about pleasure, pushing me to higher levels of kink and exploring our limits together. She is the one that I can trust to be there when I need her the most. She is the one who gives meaning to the words "live life to the fullest, life is too short not to"
Please, this is like asking "when are you no longer thirsty?" Duh, when I don't want any more water. It seems to me the OP just wants to tell us he is a happy monger, which really isn't a topic, but a personal reflection.

My personal view point is that I am never satisfied. I have great sex with many ladies but I am always looking for more and better "strange.". "I am the wanderer..."
To everyone's own tastes, sometimes variety is the spice of life. For me I know I have it great with Shayla, my atf, and I always walk away from sessions with her floating on a cloud! Sometimes you know when it clicks just right and that can be incredible!
I saw my ATF last week. When we were done she had to help me pull the sheets out of my ass. I think I'll stay with her! lol
I saw my ATF last week. When we were done she had to help me pull the sheets out of my ass. I think I'll stay with her! lol Originally Posted by angusranch
I'm gonna go with ...completely satisfied Angus..Sounds like you had an awesome time (you just know lol)

You're so right SNL
I saw my ATF last week. When we were done she had to help me pull the sheets out of my ass. I think I'll stay with her! lol Originally Posted by angusranch