State: Texas
Address: Preston and Bush
Activities: LFK, dfk, bbbj, dato, SS, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Long Dirty Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall with nice MMs
Recommendation: Yes
Are you sure your visit date is correct? She cancelled a 3:00 session with me saying she was sick and I’d like to know if she cancelled instead of rescheduling with me.
  • rgere
  • 01-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Listed age here on ECCIE is 40...P4 says 44 and review says 53...?
Listed age here on ECCIE is 40...P4 says 44 and review says 53...? Originally Posted by rgere

I'm curious too. Granted she's been 40 for a LONG time, but how'd you materialize 53?
I'm curious too. Granted she's been 40 for a LONG time, but how'd you materialize 53? Originally Posted by joejoe123
If she is 53, damn she looks good for a lady in her 50s ijs. N9w if she would only reply back to my texts so i can get another sampling of her
I have seen her several times. Great visit when she is with it. I would guess she may be in her 50's, and looks very good if so. It is clear from the volume of mixed reviews that she is not consistent but then the times I have seen her she has been a very good time. Tough to schedule withbut if it works out you will have fun.
I saw her 3 years ago and she admitted to me that she was actually 50, but advertised 49 as it sounded better to still be in her 40's. so, she is about 53.