LMAO!!! I just fucked up royally!

Someone on the board sent me their hobby number asking for pics of someone that I know so I sent them. The problem is I was one number off and some unknown person just got tit and pussy pics!

LMAO!!!!

When I fuck up, it's a good one! Somewhere right now, there's an old man looking at his phone and saying "that's a pussy, where did that come from?" and his wife is going "uh-huh...".
I can send you my number and feel free to semd me random pussy pics. lol
Knowing how I screw things up, I might send you dick pics Doc!
I personally love when random strangers send me pictures of their genitalia. Well unless its some dude. I can go the rest of my life without knowing what RL's old man junk looks like.

I have a provider friend who thinks its funny to forward me the dick picks she receives in a day. Its really kind of crazy the amount she gets. There are days where a dozen random dudes from bp send her a pic of their junk. Funny thing is when a dude with a giant package sends her one she wont see him. She told me she prefers regular sized dick or in my case undersized dick lol
BC, you just reminded me of something that happened a couple of years ago. My phone goes off with a text of someone's boobs and she followed it up with "Well, what do you think?" I replied "I love 'em! Who are you?" she wrote back "Uhoh, I punched in the wrong number" then went ahead said something like 'well hell I meant to send this to my sister to see what she thought of my boob job and I got the wrong number... so stranger, what do you think of my boobs?' and of course being the gentleman that I am, I told her that I love them but I needed more pics to be sure. She laughed. I laughed. I didn't get anymore tit pics from her. Ah well.
Well since you brought the subject up RL... what kind of response did you get the next morning after our little pic mix up LMAO. FYI ribs pics coming soon
Well I hope you will share with the group Cassie. I am curious to know what kind of response you got myself.
Without RL and Basscat, this board wouldn't be worth visiting everyday. And you ladies can share all the pics yall want. Us guys won't complain. I promise!
LOL RL! That reminds me of a screw up I made with my first ever attempt at hobbying.

Many years ago I was on a business trip and was feeling a little lonely. Back then the only place I knew to see provider's ads was CL. I had ZERO clue about etiquette. Text wasn't an acceptable form of first communication.

Well, I was too nervous to call so I sent a text anyway. In the text I asked about specifics. Rates, services, etc. I also commented about features of hers from the ad. About an hour later I received a reply that went something like this: "Dude! Wrong number. But this chick sounds hot, let me know if you meet up with her. If it's good, pass the right number along to me".

I was so embarrassed that it was years later before I tried again. lol!
Barry, please know that I mean this with the utmost respect when I say: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! times 14 million.

That really is as funny as hell!

I only wish I could tell everyone something that happened with me and a certain young lady a couple weeks ago... but I promised her I would not tell what occured while we were playing. I will tell yall the punch line though; she said 'that was my pussy, I promise!!!' It was all I could do to not crack up at that moment!!!
I will tell yall the punch line though; she said 'that was my pussy, I promise!!!' It was all I could do to not crack up at that moment!!! Originally Posted by Road Lizard
The old pussy fart? That is always an awkward moment well deserving of a laugh!