Meridian guys, chime in for once

Over the last several weeks, I've gotten several PMs from Meridian area guys wanting to know if I knew someone that would come see us here and offhand, I can think of a number of ladies and I've talked to them about coming here. All of them said they would if enough of us would book. For instance, LoveAshley had put out feelers in her ad a couple of months ago, I responded and she came to see me, life was good.

I know some of you have to stay UTR and that's fine but when someone is asking about the area, we need to get our heads together so enough of us can get her to come here. One other benefit is if we do this consistently enough, we'll start getting women here on a regular basis.

Input??
I agree RL. I am one of the ones that stays UTR. I also play in this hobby only occasionally. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for jumping in, good to hear from you. How's this for an idea? We just start PMing Meridian guys that join in here when a lady says she is willing to come, then the interested ones PM the lady direct.
I would definitely like to try Meridian on for size!
Hey you made a stop in Meridian! Am I that damn easy to forget??

Sheeshhhh...
I'm all in for ladies to visit us here.
RL, that sounds like a good plan. I am willing to try that if others are.
But it was a pitstop lol
I was close the other day but no one seemed interested lol
Kynsley, I ain't a pit stop! You were here more than 10 seconds!!!

Addison, that's why I'm posting this so we can draw some Meridian guys in together and actually start showing women we really are interested. Of course, more women in this thread is most welcome.
Addison, I’m a part time hobbiest. I sometimes go months without checking Eccie or other places. Like Road Lizard said. We can PM each other to give each other a heads up when someone is in town.
  • OTP
  • 12-14-2017, 05:11 PM
Damn RL what's Kynsley trying to tell us... and I thought I was a quick shooter. LOL
Maybe that's why the ladies don't come to Meridian, we never need a full hour or even a half!
OTP, i got something to tell you honey. Give me an ear so I can whisper sweet nothings in it.
I make stops in meridian occasionally when traveling down south. I would stop more often if there were interest when in town. Unfortunately most of my meridian request come in after I am no longer in the area.