No action on a Wednesday

I had an appointment in Pensacola with a provider today that stood me up. Contacted a favorite in Biloxi no reply.
No hookers want to make a date on Wednesday.
Damn.
Oh well save my $$$.
Sorry to hear that but then at least you had a contact option. It’s always that dry up here in the Columbus area.
Kinda makes you feel like a real loser when you can't hook up with 2 different hookers.
I got stood up by a hooker. That's pretty bad.
But at least I still have $350 in my pocket.
I know the feeling, got Christmas bonus money in my pocket and can’t seem to GIVE it away, dry all week.
I guess they are too busy with Christmas plans to worry about us Johns. You would think they would want to make extra for Christmas.
Well.. we have families and lives outside of what we do. You know, like regular human beings. And it’s the holidays.
But I’d be glad to see ya, I am actually free today for a bit.
Cravin it looks like Sophia would love to help you with your problem of having to much money in your pocket. If you dont want to give it to her directly I will act as intermediary and bring her your money. Of course I will also enjoy her time with said money and call and tell you how great it was if you would like. You can call it a Christmas present to me and I will call it a Christmas miracle
Well.. we have families and lives outside of what we do. You know, like regular human beings. And it’s the holidays.
But I’d be glad to see ya, I am actually free today for a bit. Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia
Wish I could Sophia but I'm at work until 830. You are on my to see list. Now last night would have been on like donkey Kong.
I understand about family and being human also. I never
Meant to imply otherwise.
Merry Christmas.
Cravin it looks like Sophia would love to help you with your problem of having to much money in your pocket. If you dont want to give it to her directly I will act as intermediary and bring her your money. Of course I will also enjoy her time with said money and call and tell you how great it was if you would like. You can call it a Christmas present to me and I will call it a Christmas miracle Originally Posted by BassCat
ROTFLMAO. NICE TRY BC. 🤣
Ha, I didn’t either. But I come across as sarcastic. My apologies love. But, pm me and maybe we can work something out. I’m very flexible with my schedule usually.
And Basscat, I have been meaning to tell you that you should come see me, I have something just for you.
Sophia, you were not being sarcastic one bit dear, you were simply soeaking truth.
I have to say I had a similar problem this week with a ncns and a cancellation so I’ve been twirling my thumbs over here lol
Well in Jackson there's Majuru going on...lol
Enlighten me, Majuru?
And Basscat, I have been meaning to tell you that you should come see me, I have something just for you. Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia