Question.... BP

I haven't been as active here for some time but I have noticed so many BP reviews.

Question: why all the Back Page stuff when there are so Many Fine Ladies on this sight?

Just a thought, have I missed something?
That is because the lines of quality have been blurred my friend! Being on BP vs ECCIE vs P411 doesn't necessarily attest to ones quality. It is a characteristic in and of itself and lends itself to no online site or platform. Don't buy into the hype. There are great gals everywhere!
Some guys get off on finding strange or so called discovering new talent. Also some guys feel like they can get away with haggling and scamming with bp or new ladies who don't know any better, most seasoned providers don't fall for that crap.
Some guys get off on finding strange or so called discovering new talent. Also some guys feel like they can get away with haggling and scamming with bp or new ladies who don't know any better, most seasoned providers don't fall for that crap. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Has to be a poor sap that haggles and scams a BP gal.
I wonder if the recently enacted provider age verification rules here have anything to do with it. Women can post in W&I, but they can't continue to use this site as an advertising forum unless they get VP status.
Man I seriously asked my self the same this morning the 2 sites are starting to become more and more integrated . I have noticed alot of girls who put "ECCIE reviewed" in there bp ads as well
....phoenixfire just segued it for me.....as a BP frequenter, 1) there are LOTS of girls who are here and there in fact with the same pics and 2) there is quality-it's just harder to wade through it. And, yes, there's the "different" factor. I mean, we all know what we're doing here but, do I really want the IP with like 10 reviews in 2 weeks? LOL

But I can also say there a some BP girls who are somehow stealing some of these pics LOL.
Plus, I'll add although more risky all around, it's easier to reach out on BP (site layout, etc.). Fits my impulsive nature when I don't feel like filling out an application LOL........
Sometimes Eccie ladies just aren't available.

Can't always wait 2-3 hours for you to finish shopping or...whatever.

I want some...NOOOWWW!!!

I want some...NOOOWWW!!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Damn good point man, especially for the guys who hobby on the fly!
some guys want lower rates sometimes so the go to backpage.
Quality vs Quantity ....
I just hope you boys are going for the best you can get on there. When they get tired of sifting through tryna find a needle in a haysack or one that at least looks like she wont rob you........they come right on back for that spoilin'.

Let them play (;

I want some...NOOOWWW!!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
That makes a lotta sense.
Quality vs Quantity ....
I just hope you boys are going for the best you can get on there. When they get tired of sifting through tryna find a needle in a haysack or one that at least looks like she wont rob you........they come right on back for that spoilin'.

Let them play (; Originally Posted by phoenixfire_

I like your Quality, sound delicious!
Sometimes when i feel the urge, i want it now so i hop on BP and hope for the best. Not always great but usually available right away. Get in Get out and move on. BP is the walmart of the industry, You dont always want to go but they got what you need. lol But if you can wait and you want quality, then ECCIE all the way.