Just Curious...Lets Get Some Input

Ive always prided myself on saying that I am an ECCIE verified provider and have been blessed to have not had to use backpage very much in the last 2 years while in Dallas. But what I wondered is why it isnt utilized more here? I mean in the month I have been in Killeen I have seen very few Eccie guys and had to fall back on backpage..I hate that. I feel safer here with my Eccie guys, most of the bp guys I have met dont even know about eccie. Ladies after you meet a good client on BP do you tell them about Eccie? It looks like reffering hobbist to the site would generate more established clientel. Also it will generate more revenue to the site. What do you think? Id also love to meet more ladies so I can refer to my clients looking for something different but verified.
  • Zena
  • 09-23-2017, 11:21 AM
Carla you are right ... I wish we could get more bp guys who are SAFE/ AND WOULD BECOME SAFE ACTIVE MEMBERS OF ECCIE. Great comments!!!
Being a former provider in Killeen it is just to small of a town for eccie guys. So many army men etc. I myself used backpage and since I moved to Austin I no longer have to use it. So I can totally relate to your post I have met some real gems on bp who are now on eccie and have met a few of the great ladies on here. Try to stay positive doll
Carla, you hit the nail on the head, many guys do not even know about ECCIE. I found it accidently, but the problem is, how to get the word out. At the same time, it may be good that ECCIE is under most radar, unless a provider has met them and clued them in, but that is a guess.
Carla, you hit the nail on the head, many guys do not even know about ECCIE. I found it accidently, but the problem is, how to get the word out. At the same time, it may be good that ECCIE is under most radar, unless a provider has met them and clued them in, but that is a guess. Originally Posted by texas.guy29

Would say the latter is the better of your 2 choices. Take a look at the mugs gracing the headlines/busted line-up's of the Waco and Killeen press lately.......and probably isn't going to lighten up anytime soon either. Sure thing, let's invite those mugs to Eccie also, by spreading the word.....yehhhhhhhhhh, SEE YA!

Uhhhhhh, if providers want the Backpage money, then go for it....I'll be passing on those providers then. Last thing I want is "opening up Pandora's box" and having those mugs here on eccie, better yet, not getting myself busted and having to pose in Orange, like them.....If they try hard enough, any moron can find Eccie, if they can figure out that Google exists.

From the provider's perspective.....Is the money from BackPage really worth more by providing to some moron that can't figure out Google or that can't see the forest for the trees vs. being safer and staying under the radar?

Face it, you're in Po-Dunk Central TX....don't ruin what limited numbers of quality (per capita) of providers are already here to begin with. If a provider doesn't like the market they're in....then would be best to go to Austin, Houston, Dallas or SA.

All in all, this "already suspect" hobby is a numbers game that could at anytime result in a sticky legal situation.....
DON'T F IT UP by trying to act like some legit business person generating revenue, when you're not.
Cuz, you might just invite the wrong asshole, and spoil the party for many.

Don't make this another ASPD demise....
I do not use BP here in Killen at all... Though I do use it OFTEN in other states (with screening) especially since BP clients tend to pay more and are fine being safer (CBJ/ NO daty/SS) But I screen clients on multiple sites/apps.

We can always plan a ladies night (we have before) Just either by PM or maybe start a thread in the Powder Room?! I would be up for it and I know a few others who would be

I personally enjoy the quiet community we have here! I am sure you will find a few regulars and then simply plan your travels around them I rarely, if ever, discuss Eccie with any BP gents or even gents from other sites unless I have seen them multiple times.

Wish you well!