Reasons...to add someone to DNS

What are some reasons someone can get added to your Do Not See list?

This may possibly help some of us stay off the naughty list
Flakes
Telling me you know my first and last name from when I met you when I was 20! Not cool, and liking pics on my facebook.! I wouldn’t dare do this to a client yet it has been done to me more than once
  • AgFox
  • 11-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Being ghosted after setting something up. At least text and say you cant make it.
Paying GFE price but only getting a shakeweight handy.
Asking for money without meeting.
Originally Posted by JordnJenkins
If it wasn't for the fact you posted this 20 minutes before my Microwave Cookie Tweet, I would have thought that would have been a jab at me.

As far as my personal experience is, these are a few of my reasons for adding someone to my DNS list:
  • Extremely misleading photos (years/pounds ago);
  • Changing the rules/guidelines already set in place during our session.
  • Harassing me on when I am going to see them again.
  • Living in Drama all the F'ing time.
  • Inviting me over when your pimp is in the other room.
As far as what determines if I see them in the first place, they need to be on P411 or vetted through ECCIE. Need to be a GFE provider and not suffer from GPS. What moves you to the head of the line "To See" is BBBJTCNQNS!

Maybe instead of learning all these acronyms I should have paid attention on how to use my microwave so the great cookie incineration of 2019 would have been avoided!!!!
Asking to come over for free because you say we enjoyed each other...

Haggling my donations

Trying to choke me, being aggressive, inviting me over when your wife is in the other room...
Client hating on the boards is a big turn off to me.
+1 scott
Client hating on the boards is a big turn off to me. Originally Posted by scottprestons
No shows get blocked and I won't see bullies or men who get in your personal business or run their mouths about you to other clients or ladies !
Must be Drama free or you wont see me
Client hating on the boards is a big turn off to me. Originally Posted by scottprestons
Definitely for me. There's been a number of providers who have rave reviews who I refuse to see because they are client haters. Also providers who are more than willing to judge me or tell others how I am that I've never even met before.
What is a client hater?
And do you feel there is a difference in coming to an agreement on multi hour session donations and haggling prices?

I do. Sometimes negotiations have to be made.

I tend to hit block when I hear certain ages. When a guy says 20 I kinda get scared lol.
  • SeV
  • 11-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Just time wasters period,
I had someone reached out to me that just drew it on and on before I took my year long break, when I came back he contacted me again not knowing I still had our correspondence. New handle, new persona with the same identifying factors like phone number. After setting a date, and hounding me not to forget he cancelled the day before citing a hurt leg that needs surgery but that wasn’t the story from 2 days before. Just kindly told him to fuck off and do not contact me again
What is a client hater? Originally Posted by JordnJenkins
You will see providers on this board and lately on twitter that do nothing but complain about clients or potential clients. I'm not directly in sales but I have enough sense to know that you NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER bad mouth a client, or potential client, in front of another client, or potential client. If you don't like a client, just don't see them anymore. If you complain about them endlessly in public that's just stupid and turns a lot of us off.
You will see providers on this board and lately on twitter that do nothing but complain about clients or potential clients. I'm not directly in sales but I have enough sense to know that you NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER bad mouth a client, or potential client, in front of another client, or potential client. If you don't like a client, just don't see them anymore. If you complain about them endlessly in public that's just stupid and turns a lot of us off. Originally Posted by arealone
Arealone...the irony of this thread...