Why do i love the hobby?

I love the thrill, the hunt, the chase. I love meeting beautiful women all over the country. I'm getting a late start but I hope to see a lovely lady in all 50 states in my life time. So far i have seen a beautiful lady in 3 states, MS, TX and NV. LA is next on my list. I still got a ways to go!! How about you?
I usually feel like the kid in the candy store when I'm checking out ads. Maybe it's a feeling of power, but I love knowing that I can have intimate fun with so many beautiful women, as long as I have enough money in my pocket. Although not as economical as seeing an independent provider,

I'm also very fond of strip clubs (Visions in NOLA is my favorite), which led me into the hobby. You get to check out the girls first (no bait & switch) and feel them out (and usually up) during conversation, before agreeing on what your willing to pay for what entertainment in the VIP/Party room.

P.S. Moved from the Sandbox forum, since this IS a hobby-related topic!
I love this hobby because of the variety of women, it's just like you said vicinms, it's like a kid in the candy store. Best hobby I have gotten into!!!