What is the sexiest...

... thing u have ever done?

My answer:
I was trying to show a girl how to squirt. She was all up in my bizness and I warned her to move. Well I soaked her whole head and she started dancing around in the my explosion yelling "Oh my G-d, I friggin love it". She was in her birthday suit and was rubbing my gasmic juices all over her tits and stomache. That was so flipping HOTT. Then she dove in, holding my legs... strong girl. That girl made me scream. Well, after squirting, a girl is super sensitive.

Your turn...:
Oh my, that was hot, hot, hot. Not sure if this is sexy or crazy, but years ago my girl friend and I was sharing a motel room with another couple at an event. We had all been partying and were all tired and a bit drunk, but she and I were also horny as hell. She started a quiet BBBJ on me - she really enjoyed doing that - but I couldn't seem to get to the desired explosion. So, I got up behind her and entered her doggie and pounded away until I finally came. There was dim light coming through the room's curtains, and I could just see our roommates in the other bed. They never stirred and never mentioned anything. It was pretty hot to be quietly fucking while another couple snoozed so nearby.

JaG
I have had the pleasure of doing a dp on a provider....The guy was in her backdoor & I was in her front door w my strap-on....It was so hot!
Well "Hi there" Jagolicious. Long time no see. Still love the teddy bear avatar. I would do things to that bear... teehee. I bet they weren't sleeping. They were watching and too shy but after u shot the moon and passed out... they tore it up too. Probably shot so hard it hit u in the head and u woke up "why are my eyes so sticky"? Giggles

Dallas w those sexy piercing blue eyes. Wanna know a secret? Over the years I have heard some wild sexy ass stories about u... give us another one oh Goddess of kinky.

I would love to squirt u but u would probably tear my ass up...
Lol my sexy friend...I have a "journal of sorts...no names/just incidents"! One day I should publish it..Chicken soup for the hookers soul??? lol!!

I did have a chance last week to do a merry-go-round...............that is where the gents sit on the bed with their legs open and their cocks touching........then the gal will either suck them both in her mouth or try to put both in her kitty!
I would break something if I tried that... but I could feed em to ya... giggles. Either end. That would be fun. Whew!

Chicken Soup for the Hooker's Soul... haha that's great. U should do it.