Taking a leave of absense

I just wanted to let everyone know I will be out of touch for a few weeks. I am heading off in the morning for my Tummy Tuck. I do not know how long I will be out since everyones bodies heal differently but I do hope to back in sometime in July.

I will miss you all!

p.s. I will be looking for a professional photographer once I return so if that is your line of work please email me your portfolio.
best to ya sweety!
Good luck. We need to get together when your back in action.
Have a good and swift recovery!

Haha, and just when I was considering going in for a visit- back burner that for now.
  • rwksl
  • 06-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Hope your procedure goes well and you get back into action soon. You are on my Bucket List.
Dylan, as far as photographers go look up Brook of Houston. She is a provider who also does photo shoots. From what I've seen she does a great job.....

Take care girl....
  • bbkid
  • 06-14-2011, 07:07 AM
Best of luck to you, Ms. Dylan. Stay in touch and keep us posted on your progress.
I hope everything goes great Dylan. I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time .... or in our line of work I guess I should say ... I'm sure you'll be back on your back in no time ... lol!
Take care, Miss Dylan...and check in every once in awhile.
You are to be commended for doing what you think is neccessary to appeal to your clients. And, of course, to instill more pride and confidence in your own self.

Good Luck. I have never had the pleasure, but from what I have read, you are one fine Lady.
I am hoping you have a fast recovery
All the best,
Safire Sweet
Best wishes for a fast and easy recovery. I've wanted to schedule with you seemingly forever, so it won't kill me to wait a bit longer. But it will be hard. <rimshot>
Best if luck to you Dylan.Hope everything works out well for you and hope to finally meet you one day.
Have a good and swift recovery!

Haha, and just when I was considering going in for a visit- back burner that for now. Originally Posted by h2theizzo
+1 - Take your time and I hope you are happy with the results!

Me and HOVA think a like!