Doubles!! What to do you like to see the ladies use on each other?

I'm not sure if this topics been visited but whatever. I've had a few doubles before and in all of them one thing is always a must. The girls must absolutely be into each other. I've read reviews where the girls only kiss each other and focus attention on the dude but that's not for me I like to see girl on girl action .

So Ladies what's your favorite toy or toys to bring to a double to use on another lady?
Guys what toys do you like to see the girls use on each other?

You can include blindfolds. cuffs, whatever
Me n ruby used a.strap on in our double. I like bondage teasing as well. Im a hundred percent into girls so everything goes
Me n ruby used a.strap on in our double. I like bondage teasing as well. Im a hundred percent into girls so everything goes Originally Posted by Harmony<3
Taking notes...
I have made the mistake of getting doubles when the ladies are not into doing much to each other. If I ever do it again, I will make sure not to make that mistake again. I would love to see two ladies use a strap-on on each other for sure
Not hard to find providers that offer that
The combination of passionate kissing with strap on action is hotttt.
I'm bi-furious I've tried it and it's awesome! lol Love the guy being there too though (icing on the cake!--> who likes their cake without icing anyway? lol).

AND I've FINALLY found another sexy provider that's not a fake and is just as excited about doubles as I am lol.

Now on the "Menu" for your double the pleasure, double the fun... Brook of Houston & Jaida_So_Lovely!!!
Me n ruby used a.strap on in our double. I like bondage teasing as well. Im a hundred percent into girls so everything goes Originally Posted by Harmony<3

and it was hottt!

thats my answer...a strap on..thats all i need to try to please a girl...

I like all the attention on me during a double :-) (of course, BGG only; can't have another sword in my vicinity).
I get into my doubles!! I love sharing my female playtoy with clients....usually we use my double strap on...maybe tie each other up/oil each other down/share spankings/share cum...etc
In my latest double I bought the girls a double headed dildo . . . they really seemed to like it
swords
I'm bi-furious I've tried it and it's awesome! lol Love the guy being there too though (icing on the cake!--> who likes their cake without icing anyway? lol).

AND I've FINALLY found another sexy provider that's not a fake and is just as excited about doubles as I am lol.

Now on the "Menu" for your double the pleasure, double the fun... Brook of Houston & Jaida_So_Lovely!!! Originally Posted by Brook of Houston
Hmmm...this got me thinkin..
All tongues and lips present must be in play and willing to delve into deep exploration. Personally, I love to dip my face into a warm, wet crevasse, much more satisfying than using a dildo. I have never used a strap-on with a woman, but am curious and ready to try. Have one in a box just waiting.

During a recent double with another absolutely lovely lady of ECCIE, she pulled out a plug-in vibrator and about launched me into orbit off the bed. I'm afraid that I was totally oblivious for a wee bit, as in what, there were other people there?
Fancy, I'll PM you when I'm through pleasuring myself! WOW picturing you having a wild orgasm is almost too much!