Is Houston that bad??

I have seen so many negative things on the Houston board such as rude gents, alerts and LE etc to the point I am wondering what is wrong with this city. Not bashing it because I really do want to visit...just jitters I guess.

Has it really gotten that bad around here??

Still getting a feel for my upcoming trip and looking forward to it!
  • Taint
  • 06-16-2011, 01:10 PM
Perform your due diligence. Ignore the board drama, it means little IRL, and do proper screening. Ask other providers where the best and safest places to stay are. Listen to your spidey sense. Good luck.
so basically...mind my p's and q's and I should be good....got it!
Just the other day the ladies bible auxilary told me that Houston was a much more positive city to visit than DFW. They are proud that Houston is going after all of the moral degenerates and their negative community influences.......I slowly nodded my head in agreement......as I ate a slice of cake.
Just the other day the ladies bible auxilary told me that Houston was a much more positive city to visit than DFW. They are proud that Houston is going after all of the moral degenerates and their negative community influences.......I slowly nodded my head in agreement......as I ate a slice of cake. Originally Posted by dearhunter
TFF!
so basically...mind my p's and q's and I should be good....got it! Originally Posted by alecia
Shouldn't you be doing that anyways?
Just the other day the ladies bible auxilary told me that Houston was a much more positive city to visit than DFW. They are proud that Houston is going after all of the moral degenerates and their negative community influences.......I slowly nodded my head in agreement......as I ate a slice of cake. Originally Posted by dearhunter
<<<----Morally degenerate and proud of it!

God forbid going after burglars and child molesters and drug dealers who show up at Confession regularly to repent so they can repeat, and those who drop $$ in the collection plates every Sunday to salve their guilty consciences about how they treated others in the preceding week.

Houston itself isn't "that bad." We are one of the top five metro areas, so you have to think relative to population. Yes, size matters.

Many of the LE alerts are BS ... They are being placed a lot of the time by newbie providers who are paranoid and have no clue what they are talking about ... on more then one occasion a provider has posted an alert swearing the guy was 100% confirmed LE, I PM her for the number and come to find out the guy she swears is LE I have seen and is really a legit client.

Many of the LE alerts are BS ... They are being placed a lot of the time by newbie providers who are paranoid and have no clue what they are talking about ... on more then one occasion a provider has posted an alert swearing the guy was 100% confirmed LE, I PM her for the number and come to find out the guy she swears is LE I have seen and is really a legit client. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
+1

Many of the LE alerts are BS ... They are being placed a lot of the time by newbie providers who are paranoid and have no clue what they are talking about ... on more then one occasion a provider has posted an alert swearing the guy was 100% confirmed LE, I PM her for the number and come to find out the guy she swears is LE I have seen and is really a legit client. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Agreed!!
I don't live there, but have been there several times and I love it....Even thinking of having a flat there at some point
Ignore the board drama, it means little IRL, and do proper screening. Ask other providers where the best and safest places to stay are. Listen to your spidey sense. Good luck. Originally Posted by Taint
Just like any other place, it's what you make of it really.
I don't live there, but have been there several times and I love it....Even thinking of having a flat there at some point Originally Posted by Valerie
For all of us gringos that would be an apartment
I don't live there, but have been there several times and I love it....Even thinking of having a flat there at some point Originally Posted by Valerie
Ok, but keep in mind Safe Clear is no longer free.
Ok, but keep in mind Safe Clear is no longer free. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Was thinking more along the lines of a condo near the Galleria