Inside the tactics the Trumps use to get supporters to send cash

‘Secret' videos and 'exclusive' access

A compilation of the many tactics former President Donald Trump uses to guilt and entice supporters into giving money to his political organizations — the most prominent through-line of these tactics being to give people on his email list the impression that they are close confidantes of the former president, or buying their way into an exclusive club of elites favored by him.

"Donald Trump writes to me often, usually several times a day," wrote Leuders. "The president, as he calls himself — none of that 'former' title — wants me to know how much he values me as a 'trusted ally.' He is forever offering me exciting opportunities, like the chance for my name to be 'permanently engraved' on the 'Official 2022 Trump Donor Wall' in his office. All I need to do for this to happen is contribute $45 by midnight."

This is not limited to just the former president, noted Leuders. Other members of his family, especially Donald Trump Jr., use the same strategies to get people to click.

"The emails from Donald Jr. are often quite personal. 'He’s asking about you,' he confided to me recently. 'Can I tell my father you stepped up?' He added: 'My father wants to see an updated donor list first thing tomorrow morning. I want him to know that he has your support 100%.' I wonder how that conversation went," wrote Leuders.

They've also offered "donor matches" as high as 1000 percent, "but only if I gave within an hour", and others promise access to a "SECRET video" the president recorded for his donors, that will delete itself if you don't give within 15 minutes.

And, he noted, all of this comes just as Republicans on the Federal Election Commission blocked any enforcement against the Trump campaign for allegedly laundering donor money through untraceable shell companies for unclear purposes.

Some of the tactics Trump has used to raise money have raised eyebrows before. Earlier this year, the campaign promised one randomly picked donor an all-expenses-paid trip to New Orleans to have dinner with the former president, and then never picked a winner. And last year, the Trump campaign was forced to return $13 million to donors following revelations they deceptively tricked thousands of people into agreeing to a "recurring" donation that siphoned money out of their bank accounts without their knowledge.
  • InU
  • 06-03-2022, 06:55 PM
I have found that everything the Dims and their sheep accuse the other side of, are in fact, they are guilty of.

just sayin'
How do you think Obama and Hillary/Bill have become "almost" billionaires?
Secret' videos and 'exclusive' access

A compilation of the many tactics former President Donald Trump uses to guilt and entice supporters into giving money to his political organizations — the most prominent through-line of these tactics being to give people on his email list the impression that they are close confidantes of the former president, or buying their way into an exclusive club of elites favored by him.

"Donald Trump writes to me often, usually several times a day," wrote Leuders. "The president, as he calls himself — none of that 'former' title — wants me to know how much he values me as a 'trusted ally.' He is forever offering me exciting opportunities, like the chance for my name to be 'permanently engraved' on the 'Official 2022 Trump Donor Wall' in his office. All I need to do for this to happen is contribute $45 by midnight."

This is not limited to just the former president, noted Leuders. Other members of his family, especially Donald Trump Jr., use the same strategies to get people to click.

"The emails from Donald Jr. are often quite personal. 'He’s asking about you,' he confided to me recently. 'Can I tell my father you stepped up?' He added: 'My father wants to see an updated donor list first thing tomorrow morning. I want him to know that he has your support 100%.' I wonder how that conversation went," wrote Leuders.

They've also offered "donor matches" as high as 1000 percent, "but only if I gave within an hour", and others promise access to a "SECRET video" the president recorded for his donors, that will delete itself if you don't give within 15 minutes.

And, he noted, all of this comes just as Republicans on the Federal Election Commission blocked any enforcement against the Trump campaign for allegedly laundering donor money through untraceable shell companies for unclear purposes.

Some of the tactics Trump has used to raise money have raised eyebrows before. Earlier this year, the campaign promised one randomly picked donor an all-expenses-paid trip to New Orleans to have dinner with the former president, and then never picked a winner. And last year, the Trump campaign was forced to return $13 million to donors following revelations they deceptively tricked thousands of people into agreeing to a "recurring" donation that siphoned money out of their bank accounts without their knowledge. Originally Posted by VitaMan

i admire your courage to continue to start terrible threads about the same stupid topics and get lambasted over it only to do it over and over again.

there's a definition for that ...

Secret' videos and 'exclusive' access

Some of the tactics Trump has used to raise money have raised eyebrows before. Earlier this year, the campaign promised one randomly picked donor an all-expenses-paid trip to New Orleans to have dinner with the former president, and then never picked a winner. And last year, the Trump campaign was forced to return $13 million to donors following revelations they deceptively tricked thousands of people into agreeing to a "recurring" donation that siphoned money out of their bank accounts without their knowledge. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Those are just Political Scams nobody in their right mind should ever fall for. They have nothing to do with Trump himself or his political affiliates. They are just Criminals trying to scam people using Trump's name.
do it over and over again.

there's a definition for that ...
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Check out your 2,600 identical posts
How do you think Obama and Hillary/Bill have become "almost" billionaires? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That's old news. Hillary is a wicked witch. And everybody knows it.
  • InU
  • 06-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Check out your 2,600 identical posts Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's old news. Hillary is a wicked witch. And everybody knows it. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Maybe it takes 2601 posts for the vitamins to kick in!?!

And look who's party she's affiliated with. How long has JoKe been in DC?

A fucking long time

if you say so
Maybe it takes 2601 posts for the vitamins to kick in!?! Originally Posted by InU
If you are going to post, get your information correct. I have always said Hillary is a wicked witch and an abomination (get it) ?

The incredible thing is the Trumpites will make "aboutisms". And then will continue to kiss Trump's ass and send in their money...while he is doing the same thing, on a much bigger scale.
If you are going to post, get your information correct. I have always said Hillary is a wicked witch and an abomination (get it) ?

The incredible thing is the Trumpites will make "aboutisms". And then will continue to kiss Trump's ass and send in their money...while he is doing the same thing, on a much bigger scale. Originally Posted by VitaMan

is this another Bidenghazi post from sleepy little VitaLessMan?
Name calling in the political forum ?

You get smaller all the time.
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2022, 06:44 AM

Don't be to hard on Wacko....hid portfolio is having a bad year.
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2022, 06:46 AM
is this another Bidenghazi post from sleepy little VitaLessMan? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You boys were in love with Benghazi!!
is this another Bidenghazi post from sleepy little VitaLessMan? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you say so, Comerade.