Clarifying something for lesbianbob

Yesterday there was a bit of confusion about whether or not lesbianbob was someone that I knew, he was newly registered and I couldn't figure out who it was, but I do know him and in fact, have known him for many years, since the aspd days. Wonderful guy ladies! :)
Thanks Lexie you are a real sweetheart.
Well, welcome lesbianbob
I expect Ms Allison will chime in soon. :)
  • Trey
  • 05-09-2012, 10:14 AM
I expect Ms Allison will chime in soon.
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Why, you say the guy is real that's pretty much it. It's over, no one gives a shit.
PS...He is in my top 2 ATF's, and I know the other knows who he is. :)
Charming as usual Trey, btw...if you don't like my "boring ads" it's pretty simple...don't them; el :)
Hell yes I am gonna respond..I have known him for years and yes he is a sweetheart..and also top 5 ATF's..and Im sorry about the confusion with the handle..he is a good guy all around just like Lexie stated..
Told ya so, and yes, I'm sure lesbianbob cares, as well as every lady on this site. I could have posted in the ladies section, but since I had a part in his brand new image being tarnished I brought it here,which I would never do except for someone truly fabulous! :)
That's because you are classy and fabulous...anyway I hope this clears that up..and I hope all is well with everyone..now Im gonna go get naughty...
Charming as usual Trey, btw...if you don't like my "boring ads" it's pretty simple...don't them; el Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
So this thread is an add in coed?
  • Trey
  • 05-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Charming as usual Trey, btw...if you don't like my "boring ads" it's pretty simple...don't them; el Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

I'm gonna be nice and leave it alone.
Thanks Trey, very gentlemanly of you..I really should proof read before I make statements like that, ha.
Welcome lesbianbob. Reminds of what a male friend would always say. That he is a lesbian trapped in a man's body. LOL!
I don't know.......he seems kind of gay.....ijs.