Rental & Properties

The rental on house market is really crazy right now!
Houses are sold Ridiculously quickly
I’m curious are there any home owners on here I have properties for rent that may become available November// December potentially two or three bedroom house or duplex from anywhere from 800 to 1400.
Preferably Johnson County, Kansas.
I’d like to stay away from Missouri but I’d consider if it’s a good area.
I’ve been on a hunt for a while now but I haven’t really seen anything worth snatching up I’m just curious.
This is long shot but thanks I’m advance!
$800 to $1,400 per week seems pretty reasonable to me?
$800 to $1,400 per week seems pretty reasonable to me? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
The problem is the area and how quickly properties are going. I can inquire about one and not even two weeks later it’s already being rented
And honestly I’d prefer a three bedroom to 4 bedroom and that seems to be really hard in that price range
I see them starting from 1600-1900
Best of luck, it’s a jungle out there. I just sold a property I was POA for a relative who went into a nursing home. 1050sqft that hadn’t been updated for half a century. It went on MLS Sunday night for 199k, Monday morning it was under contract for 239, the best of 5 offers. Totally as is, no inspection or other concessions at all.
The housing market is nuts everywhere!

Demographics has made housing competitive. There are a 1 million more millennials than x or y generation. For the past 20 years we have underbuilt and now we are paying for it.

Some of it is just the demographics, some of it is political and the cost of the fire department fee, police fee, school fee, permit fee, some of it is the time it takes to bring build able lots.

Unfortunately, it's the world we live in. Best of luck.