1 billion SHIB turned out pretty good

I bought in about 6 months ago with some extra cash I set aside for smaller investments. The coin’s dramatic spike this week was unexpected. I’ve never been a long term trader, but I decided to hold. If I would’ve sold like I wanted to, my gross profit would’ve been 20k. Yet, 14k still makes me feel okay about it.

I’m hoping Robin Hood will pick them up by the time they release the wallet. It’s only a year old, so there are still partnerships to watch for (like Amazon) and promising future spikes. Not to mention every major coin has their ATHs and big dips, DOGE included. That’s how crypto works in a nutshell.

For now, I’m contemplating doing pump and dumps or just deleting the app for a couple years and telling myself it doesn’t exist. Maybe one day we’ll wake up to 0.01..

Thoughts?
Wish I got into this a year ago then just a couple months ago I’ve been having fun and learning a lot about all the different crypto

I do would hope that shib would hit to a pennny or hell even 30cents but I have a feeling it won’t just too much in circulation
Wish I got into this a year ago then just a couple months ago I’ve been having fun and learning a lot about all the different crypto

I do would hope that shib would hit to a pennny or hell even 30cents but I have a feeling it won’t just too much in circulation Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Same sentiments, though I believe 0.01 is very achievable for SHIB. 10 cents would probably take 2-5 years to see and $1 is nearly impossible as we don’t really have enough money circulating to reach it. There would have to be a 90% burn.. which is rare but, anything could happen.

It is fun learning about crypto, Marco analysis, statistics, economics, etc and making moves in the game. Even the trial and errors are sweet. Once you know how to play, like Chess, you get in your grove lol.