URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/tiffany
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Usual spot
Activities: RIM, BBBJ, Daty, Mish, CG
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiffany, where to start! Pics on the website are PS'd but it's her. MM bullets, 5'5, longer torso, soft MILF body. Was hoping for someone younger than me but I'm pretty confident she's my Nuna The skin around the neck and eyes is the give away. But she a professional who will provide you the K-girl experience
Recommendation: Yes
Agreed. She's good at what she does. I guess at this stage I'm looking for a connection or at least an actress being able to convince me of one. That or a girl I can see myself pursuing. My thing I suppose
there’s no way she’s 47. not even asian 47. 33 tops
I've seen her several times since last year and she is definitely in her 30's.
+1
Obviously there is something fishy with this post (encounter) . I do not know if it is real or fake, but the info does not match with my experience so it leaves me wondering.

1. I have seen Tiffany multiple times, she is early 30s max.
2. Her body is not soft or aged, but not overly muscular(she plays tennis she said).
3. OP has a brand new handle: joined on Sept 8 and by Sept 16 he is writing like a vet or at least a longtime member , coming across like he has all the answers. I usually do not give too much credit for anyone with lass than 6 mos and especially with more than usual expected number of reviews.

Bottom line, I have been on this site for a while, and I know by now that every data point should be verified by multiple sources, posts and /or DMs.

Tiffany is one of my current favorites and as I see by the latest two comments I am not alone.
She’s lovely. One of the most attractive studio girls i’ve seen.
+1
Obviously there is something fishy with this post (encounter) . I do not know if it is real or fake, but the info does not match with my experience so it leaves me wondering.

1. I have seen Tiffany multiple times, she is early 30s max.
2. Her body is not soft or aged, but not overly muscular(she plays tennis she said).
3. OP has a brand new handle: joined on Sept 8 and by Sept 16 he is writing like a vet or at least a longtime member , coming across like he has all the answers. I usually do not give too much credit for anyone with lass than 6 mos and especially with more than usual expected number of reviews.

Bottom line, I have been on this site for a while, and I know by now that every data point should be verified by multiple sources, posts and /or DMs.

Tiffany is one of my current favorites and as I see by the latest two comments I am not alone. Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher
Recommended her service and her age was part of the evaluation, it was a factor for me.
You like her and think she's 30 or so, I'm ok with her and think she's 50 or so. You think she's potential atf material, I think she's not bad. It's ok.
Don't think posting across the board flattering reviews was the purpose of this community. If this was a fan site that would be one thing, but it's not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And sure, new handle, long time casual lurker, been at it all a while.
She’s lovely. One of the most attractive studio girls i’ve seen. Originally Posted by beeman1000
Cool, sharing my assessment, but I'm happy she works for you :-) She solid provider tho