Eros pop up window

My home base is Shreveport forum. Every time I click on a forum to read it I get a window that pops up taking me to Eros site, this is also occurring on my cell phone browser as well. So how can I get this to stop?
Good question. I don't get that on my Mac, but I do on my Anroid phone.
MM
Has been happening to me to me lately as well on both my PC & smart phone.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-12-2012, 03:35 PM
I have chrome with adblock and pop-ups blocked. No issues there..

BUT, my FF is without adons, and well.. this shit is bugging the fuck out of me. Every time I click a forum one of a couple pop-ups show.

I have noticed this sometimes does not happen on browsers where I am logged in.. but I haven't fully tested that..

Also.. even while logged in on my apple devices... I ALWAYS get a new fucking window.. and when on my cell phone.. I can't tell you how fucking frustrating that is.

*GRUMBLE*
I also am getting the Eros pop-ups on my PC. Not 100% of the time but enough to be a pain on the ass. Seems to have just started this past Monday.
Where are the Mods with an explanation????
This is usually as a result of members not waiting for the ECCIE page to fully load and clicking on a link prior to the page fully loading. As a result the eros link will load. It usually does this because the page auto scrolls back to the top...even though you are looking at the lower link on the page...and you are actually clicking the EROS link.

Some may not think that is the case......but, it clearly isn't all smoke and mirrors....IJS....
Uh, no. It's definitely not just a misclick since the popup comes up in addition to the forum I click, not instead of it. Doesn't always pop up, but it's happened after letting the site fully load, and it's happened only when I'm logged in for me.
Same here. Forum loads and another page with eros.
It bothers me too. I seem to get it every now and then. It popped up now when I clicked on this thread.
No this is def a pop up.
It's been doin it to me for a few weeks now.

I browse the board on my iPhone and it loads a seperate page in a new window to Eros as well as the page I wanted.
I've had atleast 2 other Pages, but mainly Eros.
Pops up as soon as the page loads. I don't like it- if this is a sponsor can't you just cram them into the side with all the other ads.
  • 09-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Eros pop-up appears on my Android phone when I get on the eccie site, but not on the regular computer.
There are several threads about this.. Also in local Dallas forum.
Lots of people having problems here.

It has been reported to Mods, with no luck.

I'm starting to think this is an Intentional MALWARE Issue that they are profiting from..pay per click type of thing..dunno for sure.

Oh well, get used to it ? Right?
I also am getting the Eros pop-ups on my PC. Not 100% of the time but enough to be a pain on the ass. Seems to have just started this past Monday. Originally Posted by 74comet
I'm having the same problem with pop ups! I will get EROS, but I also get Adult Friend at times. This seems to be occurring on a regular basis from my home PC. I have NOT been having the same problem, unless I accidentally hit the link on my Droid phone, with my large fingers.

Will a spy-bot on the hard drive cause this? Mal-ware is a definite possibility as one poster mentioned.

It is usually remedied quickly, with a simple quick. However! It is becoming a pain in the ass after awhile.

Typhon