Chat login

Everytime I try to get on to chat it says username not found even though I am already logged into Eccie. One fellow hobbyist says it might be because I have a symbol in my handle. Mods, let me know what you think and if may need to change handles. Thanks
Try now
I been haveing the same problem only its saying...........loading and its stuck at 87
Try now Originally Posted by St.Christopher
:ra nting:
Try clearing your cookies and try again
I have Chris ive been trying since 12 it says loading and it stops at 87! Help.....lol
Thanks
Bet it works now right? I realized that the "p" in my name was hosing it all up...then I realized I don't really want to be in chat with those losers...
I've noticed that if you click the chat icon down at the bottom of the main page where it shows how many people are in chat....you will "hang" while trying to load chat.

But...I have found that if you instead...click the word CHAT at the TOP of the page along the TOP MENU between the words SEARCH PROVIDERS and PREMIUM ACCESS, you are logged in immediately.

So for those who are getting hung up while trying to load it, try clicking at the top, not the bottom.
  • PBnJ
  • 09-26-2012, 03:20 AM
Hey I'm having the same problem with my username not being found. St Christopher please Help