M/W/M Three-some

Guys and gals I am back from vegas for a bit and brother is doing better. I had a lot of time out there to search sites. I saw that Creigslist is used more then Backpage. I found a lot of Add's for m/w/m 3 ways, so this got me thinking so I will put this out here and see what the responce is.... Guys have you thought about or had a 3-some like this. If you did was it with a buddy or friend as the other guy or have you answered any of these adds and followed thru with total strangers? What would be your concerns if you were going to have fun with a couple you had just meet via one of these add's.?
Gal's if you have had a 3 way with two guys, do you really enjoy being the center of attention and do you find that you have to work a little harder to make 2 guys happy at the same time?
ex GF promised me a 3 some with her and her GF.....IF I did a M/W/M.......couldnt do it
I have down a couple of W/M/W 3 ways, one was way more fun than the others (YMMV). Would never do a M/W/M 3 way... just not my bag of tea
FWIW found this on BP for M/W/M - at least she hints at it.
http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ng-19/12972046
i wouldnt recommned that girl at all she changes her number all the time ... that could cuz she doesnt want to be review .. she s just awfull .. not pretty at all and poor perfomance .. another gal here only for the $ ...