Activities you like and who accomidates

How many times have you met with a provider and one of the first questions that you get is "What kind of stuff do you like?" Once you give them your preferences, you often will get a list of what's not on the menu. So I'm hoping that we can start a list of things we like to do. So my list of top 12 services that I hope to get when with a working gal include (in no particular order)

1. BBBJ with attention to the boys
2. CFS - multiple positions
3. DATY with face sitting (Depends on freshness)
4. 69 (Depends on freshness)
5. DFK
6. Greek (at times)
7. Multiple pops when I can manage it
8. Rimming
9. PM
10. Mirrors in the room
11. two girls (if they interact with each other)
12. Massage

In my many years of engaging in Pay Dates, I've yet to have an encounter where all of the above list was available in one visit. Anyone got their own list and if so, have you met that provider that can fill all your needs?
outfit shopping
toy shopping
grocery shopping
just hanging
getting butt calls

more latter just got a call
I agree, there is always something that is not on the table but there was one asian girl in DC that has all the things you are asking for (and a few more things). I haven'd had the chance to visit her myself but her reviews are spectacular.

As for my preferences, my list is very similar except for a few things:

BBBJ
Multi-Pop
Mirrors
DFK
Massage
Greek (if in the mood)
2 girls but I've never had the opportunity to try it
How many times have you met with a provider and one of the first questions that you get is "What kind of stuff do you like?" Once you give them your preferences, you often will get a list of what's not on the menu. So I'm hoping that we can start a list of things we like to do. So my list of top 12 services that I hope to get when with a working gal include (in no particular order)

1. BBBJ with attention to the boys
2. CFS - multiple positions
3. DATY with face sitting (Depends on freshness)
4. 69 (Depends on freshness)
5. DFK
6. Greek (at times)
7. Multiple pops when I can manage it
8. Rimming
9. PM
10. Mirrors in the room
11. two girls (if they interact with each other)
12. Massage

In my many years of engaging in Pay Dates, I've yet to have an encounter where all of the above list was available in one visit. Anyone got their own list and if so, have you met that provider that can fill all your needs? Originally Posted by wantsome
This list is very reasonable except #6 hehe
If my dates provide most of the top of the list then I am a happy man......and yes I have had many dates that have done that for me......minus 2 girl and greek....which are always extra.
all the above with maybe a few from these pages...

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792
I like hiking and my little pikanese doggy Victoria comes with me
I like hiking and my little pikanese doggy Victoria comes with me Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Not those type of activities. During session type of activities
Not those type of activities. During session type of activities Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
Haha omg!!!!! Lol
Haha omg!!!!! Lol Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Priceless