Encounter: A fine dream with Swtbabydoll aka Ashh David

Date: Dec 12, 2023
Name: Swtbabydoll aka Ashh David
User ID:: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=614107
Phone: n/a
Email Address: Ashhdavid231@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=6...68-SwtBabyDoll, https://preferred411.com/P163057
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase 5 star hotel my selection
Activities: LFK, DFK, Hugging, DATY, deep BBBJ, Cowgirl, Doggie, mish, mutual teasing, nipple teasing and sucking
Hair Length and Color: Mid lower back, silky
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Slender petite, hour glass shape body,34B 29 33, 110 lbs, about 5 ft 3 in, caramel color smooth skin, nice DESI feautures, sexy woman
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: I had a two hour session with Ashh David previously and enjoyed her company She is a new South Asian joining the community in Houston. She was offering specials during Thanksgiving Holidays . I sent an email asking hour availability. Since we had a nice two hour session before, she invited me to have a session. I agreed and offered her to book a five star hotel in the Westchase area. Our original plan was to meet after Thanks Giving Holidays but was postponed to mid December. But it was worth the wait.

On the day, I already at the place and she arrived 30 minutes later as previously arranged. It was suppose to be a business meeting and she arrived in a civilian business attire. She had a nice brief case with some sexy outfits. I met her at the lobby and went to the room. As soon we closed the door, I gave her a hug and deep tongue twisting kiss. I squeezed her nice soft tits over her dress. After some mnutes, she suggested that we take a shower together before the full activities. We shed our clothes and went to the shower. She protected her long hair in a cap and took the shower . I soaped her body all over and taking special care to clean the love spot. I rubbed her nice soft natural tits. She reciprocated cleaning my hard tool. She whispered that she wants give a blow job right there. We both got out and dried ourselves. She gave a me a nice blowjob fully swallowing my hard junior. After few minutes, she told me go to bed and wait. She would then join me in a sexy lingerie as in her selfies.
I was waiting in the bed anxiously and she came out in the red lingerie. Her hair was made up in a bun at the top. TI walked to her and lifted her up and kissed he in deep kiss. I laid her at the edge of bed. Opened her thighs ansd started giving her a daty. Her love soft smelled good and wet . I teased her clits with my tongue. She was getting excited and started wigging in anticipation. Finally she had nice orgasm. She got up and pushed me on bed and reciprocated with nice bbbj. I lifted her up and sucked her nice tits. She reciprocated sucking my nipples and slightly biting them I asked her to squeeze them as I was sucking her both tits together. We both reached close to excitement. I asked her to put the cover and laid her at the edge of bed. I stood on the floor and entered the wet hole. I stroked few times. I lifted her up and, holding her tight I sat on bed. She encircled my hips with her legs and slowly pushing her pussy in and out. I was hugging her tight and sucking her tits. I was about to cum and told her. She increased her rhythm and wanting to cum at the same time. Finally we both achieved the climax at the same time. We both collapsed on bed to relax. After some time, she cleaned me and went to bath room to clean her.
As we agreed before, she changed her lingerie and came out in a black bra and panties. Now her hair was flowing the back and smooth. She came to bed and sat on my chest. She pushed her love hole close to my mouth and rubbed it I slowly got hard again. But we wanted to play sometime since I had another hour left. We played with our parts for 30 minutes. Finally I asked her to ride me Cowgirl style and we both had nice climax. We relaxed for some more time. Afterwards she took a shower again and dressed in her civilian clothes. She left first and I followed her later. We had a lunch in an ethnic restaurant before we separated. Another great session with Ashh David, super sexy woman

[/B]: Yes
Damn, y'all are kicking ass with these recent reviews.
Not the easiest review to decipher, but damn…standing ovation!
She sounds like the kind of girl you can take home to mom! Well done.
Sure is the SEXY wife material who knows how to please a man for sure. for sure GFE. She's currently visiting Dallas for a week or so. I got the opportunity to meet her here and WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW everything I say abt her is not enough. I have met Aish and Jasmine before but this SEXY DOLL Ashh I enjoyed the most. Her eyes, Smile, skin so soft, Convo with her, in bed, everything. I enjoyed every minute I spend with her. Ashh is my NUMBER 1 FAV girl.
Sure is the SEXY wife material who knows how to please a man for sure. for sure GFE. She's currently visiting Dallas for a week or so. I got the opportunity to meet her here and WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW everything I say abt her is not enough. I have met Aish and Jasmine before but this SEXY DOLL Ashh I enjoyed the most. Her eyes, Smile, skin so soft, Convo with her, in bed, everything. I enjoyed every minute I spend with her. Ashh is my NUMBER 1 FAV girl. Originally Posted by TureLover1
How about saying it in a new review rather than bumping some '23 bullshit
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed