Traveling to smaller areas

I'd like to hear input from girls who travel to smaller areas (I'm thinking of Utica, Ithaca, Elmira/Corning, Oneonta, Scranton, PA, etc). Are these lesser populated areas worth traveling to for a day or even half a day? Wondering if there's enough of a market to make it worth it and don't want to set actual dates and post ads until I know more.
I did Ithaca a cpl years ago and did really good there.. Not sure on the other areas hun.
Thanks for the input. Ithaca and Elmira are really close to me so I wouldnt even need that much business to make it worth it
Honestly, Utica is pretty small and not really worth the trip. I have my regulars, but new clients who contact me always give me a hard time about screening, rates, etc. Their texts always start off with "yo, you avail? Amy discounts? I'm tryna fuck what's good, why aren't you answering me". It's so annoying. The new guys who actually don't have a problem with screening are guys who are in town for work or who are passing through. Syracuse or Binghamton I've heard are great places to travel. There's a ton of girls in cuse but there's hardly any in Binghamton.
Skip Utica...
I'd be careful of LE in small areas they don't have a whole lot to do but to be nosey
  • oklib
  • 04-07-2017, 08:05 AM
Batavia might be a good spot half way from ROC and BUF I think Kayla may go om occasion
Thanks for the input everyone
Stay the fuck away from Ontario County.
Bored small town cops with nothing to do but read back page ads.
Ithaca!
Ithaca it is
I would bet that Ithaca is a much smaller area than BBG's tits!!!!
They are awesome......
I would bet that Ithaca is a much smaller area than BBG's tits!!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Probably lol
Probably lol Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Thanks for playing.... but the correct answer is:

"fuckin Paulie"....
There's def a lot of lonely hobbyists in the Olean/salamanca/Jamestown area.