What does your handle/username mean?

After offshore's comment (in a different thread) I realized that everyone has a story behind their handle/username.
Some of them are obvious, some of them seems obvious, while rest of them are a puzzle.

Would you care to share your back story how you came up with you handle/username?

Here is mine:
My username ffkloop is short for Find_FucK_Loop.
It represents a time in my life when that was exactly what I was doing.
I guess I am still doing the same only now time has made me more selective about it...lol.

Hoping to hear interesting stories from the rest of the crowd
the_looper

I use to have a boat, ah somehow the boat got that nick name... errr fucking fellow boaters and dang Coast Guard errrrr no name of boat is... no matter they calling my boat that.
anyways the best thing is with this handle is no matter how much of a post slut/whore I'm am, google it and after many many many pages none of my crap here shows. Some handles first page all icky crap. One boater that was on this site would call for "Floating Notell/hotel" on the radio. errrr anyways my handle was not the name of my boat. But was the nick name given to my boat by the US Coast Guard fuckin Coasties Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
eh why not
I will not post what was the real name of my boat. As I bought it from my boss at the time. I keep the same name for it. Dang wish I could post it, it also was good.
I'm sure the 1%'er I sold it to has change it, but not sure.
After offshore's comment (in a different thread) I realized that everyone has a story behind their handle/username.
Some of them are obvious, some of them seems obvious, while rest of them are a puzzle. Originally Posted by ffkloop
Handel wrote an oratorio intended for Easter, but associated with Christmas. My user name is appropriate for me and implies an interest in exploring.
In my personal life I can be labeled as a babygirl slave. A previous Dom gave me the name bustybabygirl years before I was a hooker. He didn't last but the name did.
My user name is appropriate for me and implies an interest in exploring. Originally Posted by Alchemist2u
I get it...after All, Creative Synthesis has always been the route to material discovery....lol
In my personal life I can be labeled as a babygirl slave. A previous Dom gave me the name bustybabygirl years before I was a hooker. He didn't last but the name did. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
We have never met...but I think it fits you perfectly!

Some lucky users are like that...their usename are right on.
Others like me have to dig deeper for inspirations

Some lucky users are like that...their usename are right on. Originally Posted by ffkloop
I was in the process of changing mine to:
Paulsaysgofuckyerself... but CC not clam left before we could complete it.
Mine comes from ever since Dark Angel and Sin City, Jessica Alba is the gold standard by which women are compared.

The word "hot" is used too carelessly on this site.
Please use Jessica as a barometer before using that word.
Basically means "I've got your back." Comes from the old pilot system in which directions correspond to hours on the clock, where 12 o'clock is forward and 6 o'clock is behind. Thus anyone behind you is "at your six."
Old school blues song by Theodis Ealey... some pimp shit
Where all the giant schlong monikers? Explain to us how well hung y'all is whew
Mine pretty much means that there was no other profile with the same combination of words and numbers.

I do love a hot 69 session though
I like to spew my web or a spiderman fan??
I've gotten a lot of compliments on my handle. It's really self explanatory.

woody (easy enough to figure out)
would
pekher - a nicer way to say f**k her
mine means i collect model trains