Rochester people...

I am venturing your way this week and I'm having the same issue I had last week... I stayed in Victor and people complained it was too far. I stayed in Henrietta and people complained it was too busy. I'm only going to be out there for tomorrow, I want to be centrally located and easy access for everyone that I can be. Where should I stay?
You could try Greece but guys south of the city might complain it's too far.

Just avoid Gates.
I would tell you if I knew, but I do mostly outcalls
Which leads to a question, maybe a poll...How far is too far to travel to see a lady?
Mine is 30 minutes....40 to see BW��
If I travel it is at least 45 min to an hour
Dont worry about complaining its too far, stay where you want. You cant please all in Rochester on location. Just the way it is.

I stay burb side and not downtown.
Victor is only too far in the winter
Greece or Henrietta
I like Victor but Henrietta is fine Greece is a bit to far for us east side guys. But then again it depends on the lady your seeing! BW I would come see you in Buffalo after meeting you at the last MG in Buf..
I am venturing your way this week and I'm having the same issue I had last week... I stayed in Victor and people complained it was too far. I stayed in Henrietta and people complained it was too busy. I'm only going to be out there for tomorrow, I want to be centrally located and easy access for everyone that I can be. Where should I stay? Originally Posted by BrandiWood
What did they mean by "too busy"? Construction? Traffic? The fuzz?
What did they mean by "too busy"? Construction? Traffic? The fuzz? Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Probably traffic. Henrietta has lots of businesses. Not very discreet for the most part.
Ahhhh gracias.