Encounter: I know better

User ID: -
Date: 9/1/2020
Name: Tammi
Phone: 850-466-6601
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://panama-city.skipthegames.com/...t/369093365724
City: PCB
State: Florida
Address: My hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Me getting mad
Duration of Encounter: Overnight
Hair Length and Color: Probably awful
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Who really knows?
Recommendation: No
I learned my lesson with the whole deposit business. Fell for it once and never again. Had my CashApp account hacked and over $1700 stolen. Can’t be recovered either by my bank or Visa... I’d suggest changing all of your passwords. You never know.
That deposit is a definite no. Dude, I have gotten burned by proven providers that I knew and thought I could trust, apparently this is a new game in town... guys, don’t do it, even if you think you can trust them . That’s my honest opinion... you need to remember who and what you are really talking to... c’mon man, think... do as I say, not as I have done... hopefully, will will fare much better. Learning it the hard way really sucks... trust me
That deposit is a definite no. Dude, I have gotten burned by proven providers that I knew and thought I could trust Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
If you're not new to all this, there's sort of a tendency to roll your eyes at the OP, but even as I was saying "What were you thinking?!" to myself, I admit that I've been burned as well in the way you described. There was this girl that I had seen many times and thought I had a good working relationship with. I had probably seen her a dozen times at that point. Then one day, I fronted her $300 and that was the last I ever heard or saw of her.
I have the shirt also
If you're not new to all this, there's sort of a tendency to roll your eyes at the OP, but even as I was saying "What were you thinking?!" to myself, I admit that I've been burned as well in the way you described. There was this girl that I had seen many times and thought I had a good working relationship with. I had probably seen her a dozen times at that point. Then one day, I fronted her $300 and that was the last I ever heard or saw of her. Originally Posted by tna_porter
It's hard to believe that someone would jeopardize future income for a one-time scam.
It's hard to believe that someone would jeopardize future income for a one-time scam. Originally Posted by CocoLpz
It happens more than some realize. I have also received the call for help only to be ghosted after the fact. My hard rule now is only pay at time of service rendered.
It's hard to believe that someone would jeopardize future income for a one-time scam. Originally Posted by CocoLpz
It's really not. They're called drugs. That high is more important to them in the now than getting it later.