URL / Website: -
City: Lenexa
State: Kansas
Address: near Noland & 91st Ter
Activities: CBJ, Cowgirl, Mish, Russian titfuck to completion
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Jenny is around 5'3" 115 Lbs; C cups boobs; very pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
jenny is best one
Can someone be real with me, and I apologize for my bluntness. I don't know how else to ask this: are these girls trafficked? The rotoasian
Can someone be real with me, and I apologize for my bluntness. I don't know how else to ask this: are these girls trafficked? The rotoasian Originally Posted by whitestrypesx123
YES

Where does “ROTASION” come from? They rotate from one amp to another and one town to another! Ain’t rocket science!!!

Plenty of news stories, printed and aired! Oddly, when ever there’s some stupid ass “multi jurisdictional, multi agency task force” tasked with combatting trafficking, the AMPs are most always left standing!!! A stupified, drunken whino can figure it out!

Yeah vip with them girls is never really worth it...you spending like a extra 120 for a shower basically. Because once you you get yours you are done to them and you gotta get out. Originally Posted by Olatheoldguy
Yes and no. I know one of the girls that actually works with these groups. She isn't trafficked. She works for 2 weeks gets a portion of the pay and does it for the volume of guys that they see. She says gets about 1000 a day for the 2 weeks.

That's just one example. I am sure that many are trafficked.
Yes and no. I know one of the girls that actually works with these groups. She isn't trafficked. She works for 2 weeks gets a portion of the pay and does it for the volume of guys that they see. She says gets about 1000 a day for the 2 weeks.

That's just one example. I am sure that many are trafficked. Originally Posted by Daddydog
Just keep in mind being “trafficked” does not necessarily mean against your will, as in kidnapped, as most of us visualize it to be! BUT a high percentage are held to some contract, time, money or both!

Bottom line, let your conscience be your guide! Obviously, far too many of us have no conscience!!

Originally Posted by ReubenShowalter
Originally Posted by Olatheoldguy
  • HH95
  • 05-15-2023, 08:54 AM
I got pretty much service from vip especially kissing,Jenny is hard working for me.I know sometimes little busy. But girl good, wait few mins not a big deal at all.
I got pretty much service from vip especially kissing,Jenny is hard working for me.I know sometimes little busy. But girl good, wait few mins not a big deal at all. Originally Posted by Jerryme
Mamasan not allowed here
I havent found one that enjoy BBC... I yet to have an asian