WTF! Wichita/Kansas

This Wichita/Kansas board makes it seem so dead we have to pick it up people lol.
at least the Wichita specific reviews have been moved into this part of the board... otherwise it would be a barren wasteland.

so lets get this party started
This Wichita/Kansas board makes it seem so dead we have to pick it up people lol. Originally Posted by millydinero
I agree, the fine people at ECCIE provided what many have been asking for. Let's kick this thing.
I don't know it might just be me, but Wichita is a lot further for me than KCMO, I don't understand why they grouped them together, but we have to make the best of what we have
I don't know it might just be me, but Wichita is a lot further for me than KCMO, I don't understand why they grouped them together, but we have to make the best of what we have Originally Posted by millydinero
That's true, we have to make the best of what we have.

Hey, you should make a trip to wichita Milly.
I agree Milly. While I agree the Wichita folks needed their own forum, Topeka does not belong here.
I (and I'll wager most other Topekans) never go to Wichita. When I do, it is only because I'm going somewhere else.
Now, I'm sure many folks say the same about Topeka, but we don't need our own forum.
As a hobbiest, I now have to monitor 2 forums, with the closest and most logical choice being the one where Admin does not place me.
Glad Wichita got it's own. I am a long way from their, and have seen some providers from there but they were on their way to KC
Congrats Wichita, but I agree that Topeka belongs with the KC area. Now we will have the same argument that Wichita had about being too far away to belong on that forum. I doubt there will be very many responses to questions concerning the Topeka area on this forum as compared to the KC forum simply because few people from Wichita hobby in our area. Hopefully we can get this changed soon. Would really like to hear from some of the mods on this.
Congrats Wichita, but I agree that Topeka belongs with the KC area. Now we will have the same argument that Wichita had about being too far away to belong on that forum. I doubt there will be very many responses to questions concerning the Topeka area on this forum as compared to the KC forum simply because few people from Wichita hobby in our area. Hopefully we can get this changed soon. Would really like to hear from some of the mods on this. Originally Posted by 1way2rock
There are several forums that encompass an entire state when you look on the main page.While Topeka is closer to KC than ICT, it is in Kansas so it is included in this forum.

It has taken some time to convince the powers that be to get this all set up, and while the solution may not be to everyone's liking, it does help to group the activities into one forum by itself.

Change is not easy sometimes, but give it some time and before long everyone will get adjusted to the change and it will seem as natural flushing the condom after a session with your ATF.