awesome news but kind of sad

Luscious BellaDonna has decided to continue her education, she is going to get her Masters
After this little tour we are heading to Florida and she isn't coming back with me.
She will be in her home state of Florida for a while then coming back up north for school. There may be some times were she can have a date or 2 with me in Buffalo but they will be few and far between.
She wanted me to pass along how grateful she is that she was able to experience the hobby and make new friends. The hobby has really helped her life and allowed her to keep her house after everyone in her company lost hours. She hates the thought of leaving but it's time for the next chapter.
Bella says thank you to all of the Gents that chose to spend time with her and thank you for having such a positive impact on her life.
Best of luck. What a great decision! We pray that a great career and future lies ahead of a wonderful lady.
Good luck to her. And yourself!
My best wishes to a wonderful lady in her academic pursuit.
great choice on her part, good for her, she doesn't need luck so I wont wish her any, she can achieve what shes looking for, great girl
I don't see why it's a choice. She will need money to live on more than ever , and it isn't like going for a master's degree is all encompassing. The power of the and, not the tyranny of the or. Provide on....
Best of luck to her Lexxy!
Feel secure in knowing that your donation has provided shelter and nourishment, not squandered on party favors

task I believe she has the job situation covered while she goes for her masters, her need for money has been fulfilled by that job providing no longer needed , good for her.
I'd rather my donations went directly into the provider's habits, than the dean's daughter's. Or even worse, the basketball/football coach's daughter's.
I'd rather my donations went directly into the provider's habits, than the dean's daughter's. Or even worse, the basketball/football coach's daughter's. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Well if your donation is going to the Dean's daughter, then your erection might as well go into the Dean's daughter -- assuming she is of age of course.
You want to bequeef, wich is fair

Going for a masters at her age is a waste of money.
Bella says thank you to the supporters and that the naysayers are entitled to their own opinion.
I'll miss traveling with her, it's hot watching my Gf get fucked, this is our form of swinging.
She is staying at her job full time and going to school. Her new position at work opens up soon and a requirement is to either have your masters or be enrolled obtaining it. With the tuition reimbursement program and her mortgage gone it's a win win.
I'm happy for her, she's been waiting a year for this step up and she's thrilled to know the job's hers.