Favorite men's cologne (ladies please tell)

This is a topic that I need updated occasionally. Would you ladies please tell me which men's cologne you find most appealing?

Thank you.
I wish I could remember the name of this expensive cologne that a client wore - omfg, it smelled amazing. He said it runs about $250 a bottle, but obviously worth it. I've been trying to google it, because it was a No. 6 or something (not No. 1) to no avail
Carolina Herrera 212.
  • Loxly
  • 03-11-2015, 05:02 PM
I wish I could remember the name of this expensive cologne that a client wore - omfg, it smelled amazing. He said it runs about $250 a bottle, but obviously worth it. I've been trying to google it, because it was a No. 6 or something (not No. 1) to no avail Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Maybe Vat 69? J/K
  • Toyz
  • 03-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Heres what I wear...

BobMcV wears my favorite... "Hoe C'mere"
BobMcV wears my favorite... "Hoe C'mere" Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
HAHA! 80% of the time it works every time!
I wish I could remember the name of this expensive cologne that a client wore - omfg, it smelled amazing. He said it runs about $250 a bottle, but obviously worth it. I've been trying to google it, because it was a No. 6 or something (not No. 1) to no avail Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

1) Cartier De Santos
Cartier Pasha

2) Boucheron

3) Dolce & Gabbana "The One"

4) Kouros

5) Quorum

6) Arrarro

7) Obsession "Night"
Tom Ford Tobacco something. And leather.
Prada is awesome
I want the ladies to disclose their "panty dropper" favorite that they can't say no to. I wear number 3 that SL posted.
Coach says . . .

I need the ladies feed back on what I wear . . .
Armani Code Sport
Aqua di gio

Coachpaul
  • ztonk
  • 03-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Obviously they want this...

z
Creed vetiver
creed silver mountain water
hermes lorange or some shit
  • Toyz
  • 03-12-2015, 11:12 AM
I feel that most of you have tried to oversimplify this. There isn't just one single scent that works in the hobby world. That's why at ToYz Industreez we are working hard to get your money. We have recently launched a new line that we are calling HobbyScents. HobbyScents are meant to cross over every socio economic bridge and provide YOU the Monger, with the odor you want to portray.

Here are 3 of our most popular cologne and aftershave lines.

Its All About the Benjis

Specifically engineered for those mongering times right after payday when you couldn't knock your hard on down with a ball peen hammer & don't CARE how overpriced the pussy is.

RBC fragrances...a line of colognes for the more thrifty mongers. Use the few days before the next payday when you want to hock your granny for a quick lay. Instead, spash on some RBC take a drive with the windows down, and release that Ho inviting scent!

Tunnel Buddies After Shave.

You don't care. And you want the world to know it. Splash on a hefty helpin' of TBAS & go tunneling you brown dirt cowboy!