Jeff Sessions, Trump's Attorney General ?

News outlets are now reporting that U.S. Senator ( R-Ala. ), and former Federal Prosecutor Jeff Sessions has been offered the post of attorney General in Donald Trump's administration. The libs hate him, especially the Dindu Nuffin protecting NAALCP. They argued against him receiving a Federal Judgeship after his successful time as a Federal Prosecutor.
Wonder if Slick Willy will be stalking him at airports to discuss "grandchildren " like the lying AND disbarred Sexual Predator did with odummer's A.G. Loretta ( let's ) Lynch ( all the white folk , ' specially PO-leece ! ) ?
If he pisses off the libs, he's ok in my book and must be qualified for the job !
Wonder when we'll hear from the media, who has their nose in every move the Clinton's make, about shrilLIARy placing an order with Omar's Fine Tents and Fashions for an ORANGE pant suit ??????
This ought to make my stock in Kimberly-Clark , the makers of both Depends and Kleenex brands, earn even MORE money. Like it has since the night of the election !!!!!! I'll be using said earnings to by tee shirts with " I'm a Deplorable voter " for select individuals for Christmas !!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't believe the news outlets which are just floating rumors.

But that position will have to be filled with a "loyalist" with balls!

That would be Sessions.

With Pence in 2nd chair, Flynn in "security," and Sessions in the AG's Office, Trump's ass domestically is pretty well covered.

Now for the bearer of "soft" messages and the "stick" handler.
Cruz was mentioned but I don't buy it. He marches to his own beat.
Cruz was mentioned but I don't buy it. He marches to his own beat. Originally Posted by bambino
Cruz's name was also mentioned as a Justice appointment.

Wouldn't that be a stick in the eye of the loudmouth libs?

Wouldn't that be a stick in the eye of the loudmouth libs? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Senate would confirm him in a second. McConnell wants him out of there.
The Senate would confirm him in a second. McConnell wants him out of there. Originally Posted by bambino
Then Trump should give the big finger to the lyin libs and make McConnell happy in one fell swoop. Have him nominate Cruz for the Supreme court ! We need a STRICT Constitutionalist.
Wonder how much fouling of the lyin liberal's Depends THAT would cause ?????
Then Trump should give the big finger to the lyin libs and make McConnell happy in one fell swoop. Have him nominate Cruz for the Supreme court ! We need a STRICT Constitutionalist.
Wonder how much fouling of the lyin liberal's Depends THAT would cause ????? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Invest in "Depends" futures .... after PlayDough and Coloring Books!
the doj under obama is the swamp and cesspool of all Washington swamps and cesspools

sessions can return it to justice for all

Wouldn't that be a stick in the eye of the loudmouth libs? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Senate would confirm him in a second. McConnell wants him out of there.
the doj under obama is the swamp and cesspool of all Washington swamps and cesspools

sessions can return it to justice for all Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Like I said .... Comey needs to start drafting his resignation.

I'm not sure he could even get a U.S. Magistrate's position now.

Talk about "all your eggs in one basket"! He fucked himself.

My philosophy: When you go to fuck someone you gotta drop your pants! He did big time!

yes.....priceless
yes.....priceless Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I doubt it will happen.

Trump can't draw down on too many Senators.

But it sure would be a take away from 2020.
And the political reality is Cruz wants to run for President again.
And the political reality is Cruz wants to run for President again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm not sure. If Trump runs for a 2nd term that would put Cruz off a bit ... and he has to survive another run for the Senate. He's got some work to do in Texas to get that done.
Cruz was mentioned but I don't buy it. He marches to his own beat. Originally Posted by bambino
If he gets on the bench he can. Any other spot he can't.