Trump kicks out 25 mil to make lawsuit disapear.

Trump U lawsuit gets a 25 Mil settlement, didn't he say on the campaign he would never settle?

He is flip flopping on a lot of issues already.
  • DSK
  • 11-18-2016, 07:30 PM
Trump U lawsuit gets a 25 Mil settlement, didn't he say on the campaign he would never settle?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, he said you were a faggot!!

He still does!!

Here I sit,
my cheeks a flexing,
giving birth , to another EKIM !!!
Ok, so it doesn't rhyme like the original, or like (rev) Jesse Jackson does,
but the point is made 'mongst those that know !!!!!!
Congrats EKIM, on your hard fought battle for the DOTY crown.
Nice to see that you've started YOUR campaign to retain it so soon !!!!!! Go WELSHER, GO !! Cover all the bets whilst YOU are on " vacation " ! Mebbe drag a mop thru yer KansASS glorholes to pick up what you missed WITH YOUR TONGUE !! Health code, and all that, ya know ????
No, he said you were a faggot!!

He still does!! Originally Posted by DSK
'specially after those posts showing EKIM in his favorite ( bottom " man ") position getting Pro-plunged , and NOW showing in the " I'm a liberal and can't take what I put out " RTM thread ! He musta done some serious work cleaning those dingleberries in those pictures ! He'll prolly use that picture, along with his DOTY winning " crown ", in his newest billboard ads in those KansASS " mountains " !!!!
That ought to up his production of dingleberry "whine " ( and wine ! ,good news for Old Thumper ! ) and "facial cream " that he markets at thoseKansASS truckstops !! Who knew we had the " Bill Gates " of gloryholes amongst us with " The Inbred Chimp " around us !!! All hail EKIM > :mf_w00t 2::mf_w00t 2::shi t:

he's making a minor league problem go away on the cheap. as president-elect of the USA, he removed with pocket change a minor issue. are you smart enough to figure that out? idiot.
As President-elect, Trump has more important things to do then defend frivolous lawsuits. If he can make them go away for $25 million, that's chump change. They didn't have a case, or they would not have settled.
I think it was a decision made out of expediency.

He would rather fight this, but he doesn't want this to be a distraction during his run as president.
he's making a minor league problem go away on the cheap. as president-elect of the USA, he removed with pocket change a minor issue. are you smart enough to figure that out? idiot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wonder how many 'holes a day and how many years EKIM would take to " earn " that kinda cash ?
he's making a minor league problem go away on the cheap. as president-elect of the USA, he removed with pocket change a minor issue. are you smart enough to figure that out? idiot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Still prolly less than Slick Willy The Disbarred Sexual Predator paid, and will have to pay, for all the women he raped ! Any libs out there to challenge me on the amount ? errr.... Bring IT, Libs !!!!
As President-elect, Trump has more important things to do then defend frivolous lawsuits. If he can make them go away for $25 million, that's chump change. They didn't have a case, or they would not have settled. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I prefer to call it "Trump Change" ...

... but the exercise shows a distinction from Obaminable ...

... Trump pays $25 million and the conflict is ended.

... Obaminable paid the Iranians $1.7 BILLION and ...

THERE IS STILL A CONFLICT!!!!

Thank you IvaLittleBrain for providing yet another opportunity to demonstrate the reason why Trump was elected after intelligent people seeing eight years of a "community organizer" fucking up. The difference between a real businessman and a court jester.
As President-elect, Trump has more important things to do then defend frivolous lawsuits. If he can make them go away for $25 million, that's chump change. They didn't have a case, or they would not have settled. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/reme...rsity-lawsuit/
I prefer to call it "Trump Change" ...

... but the exercise shows a distinction from Obaminable ...

... Trump pays $25 million and the conflict is ended.

... Obaminable paid the Iranians $1.7 BILLION and ...

THERE IS STILL A CONFLICT!!!!

Thank you IvaLittleBrain for providing yet another opportunity to demonstrate the reason why Trump was elected after intelligent people seeing eight years of a "community organizer" fucking up. The difference between a real businessman and a court jester. Originally Posted by LexusLover
These opportunities will arise frequently for the next 8 years.
These opportunities will arise frequently for the next 8 years. Originally Posted by LexusLover

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37956018

He will be like an ATM.
I'd settle too if I had an extremist liberal, activist judge who was playing politics by scheduling the trial in the middle of a campaign. It had been going on since 2010, would not have been a big deal to schedule it a few months later after his election, no doubt he got a check...And, that's like a hundred bucks for most people in the world, big whoop.
I'd settle too if I had an extremist liberal, activist judge who was playing politics by scheduling the trial in the middle of a campaign. It had been going on since 2010, would not have been a big deal to schedule it a few months later after his election, no doubt he got a check...And, that's like a hundred bucks for most people in the world, big whoop. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Bill settled his rape case after he left for $850,000. One victim.

After he lost his law license over it.