SNL's Pre-Bday Fuck Fest Ideas....

I have set up an EPIC pre-Birthday FUCK FEST with not 1...not 2..but yes 3 sexy, freaky bi providers...

In anticipation I have a list of all types of ways for the 4 of us to get down and dirty...but I would love to hear from the Eccie community for MORE ideas - if you were me or if you were one of the providers...

What are the various ways / positions have you done? Or wanted to try?

So come on Eccie hookers, whores, providers, hobbyists, fucktards...give me your suggestions....and / or ideas...

Here are the list of ideas I have so far...In no particular order...

Me stand at edge of bed, girl sucking my dick…as I eat pussy from behind and the girl is eating other girls pussy – then all rotate / take turns

All 3 girls bent over and I fuck each one from behind one by one..
All 3 girls lay back and I eat every girls pussy one by one
All 3 girls lay back and I fuck each one

All 4 of us lay down and make out, touching, kissing, licking, sucking..free for all

2 girls fuck each other with double-headed dildo and each one sucks me and the other one sucks girls strap on

Every girl fucks the other with strap on from behind and the girl getting fucked sucks me – the 3rd girl kisses me and licks my balls. All rotate

I watch each girl fuck each other missionary with strap on

All 3 girls suck my dick, lick my balls

All 3 girls eat each other in a triangle…

One girl sits on floor at edge of bed…and sucks my dick before I take it out of the girl I am fucking…the third girl squats over the girl I am fucking so she can eat her pussy…and then puts my dick back in…all girls rotate…
How about a live chat webcam show of this fuck fest lol

Who doesn't like watching... Annnddddd....y'all could take live requests for activities
Two girls, grind pussies together... you 69 one and the third girl uses the strap-on on you. If you're gonna give it, you gotta learn to get it. ;-)
Nope nothing goes up my ass...forget that
Gotta throw in a " double stacked doggie ".

It's just like it sounds. The lighter one goes on top. Don't think I'd throw in more than two unless you have a really strong one to take the bottom position.

The view alone will cause you to pop but talk about multi tasking fucking and dining, pussy buffet !
i'm guessing you've scheduled at least 69 hours for this, correct?? :^}

i like the one where the women are fdau or on their back and you move from one to the next to the next and then back.

daisy chain w/ all of you.

all three kissing, licking, sucking your cock and balls. this can be done w/ you on your back or them on their knees (depends on how much energy you wanna expend)

one woman on her back while you fuck her. one or both other women laying on your back helping you thrust into the woman you're fucking. the top women can grind their pubic region & clit into your butt so they might cum.

you're on your back. one fucks you cowgirl style, one licks your balls or licks that woman's clit. third woman rides your face as you lick her clit & pussy.

best of all - work towards a simultaneous orgasm!!!

happy fucking, errr birthday!
you're on your back. one fucks you cowgirl style, one licks your balls or licks that woman's clit. third woman rides your face as you lick her clit & pussy. Originally Posted by pmdelites
There's my vote! ^^^