Why Greek?

I had an SO tell me once that men like anal and it is wrong because it is all about domination and control. This after I had taken her Greek V card several times over. Well, I have had women ask for it, even one demand it. I am pretty easy going and respectful toward women, my own ego is in check enough that I do not force anything. But I really like it. It is one of the first things that I check for on STG and other sites--but it is not a deal breaker. I like the tightness, and I find that it is an overall different feeling. I am larger than average, but not ass ripping huge. Is just enjoying it enough of a reason?
have you hit every coed forum in PA with this statement? Not sure what the point is, but good for you for taking someones' ass V-card.
No, just Erie, Pittsburgh, and Harrisburg because I have hobbied and reviewed in every section of PA except for Philadelphia. The point is simply that I asked a question in the areas that I hobby so that I may get a larger section of data for an answer.

have you hit every coed forum in PA with this statement? Not sure what the point is, but good for you for taking someones' ass V-card. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh