North north north north north north north north NORTH!!!

Alright motherfuckers, I asked you guys who was interested in seeing me up north, whether or not I should take the plunge and procure a north incall. A whole fucking bunch of you were all in. I've had the place for a month now - one month!!! - and it's fucking crickets.

I've seen TWO clients up there (and one was a birthday freebie!).

TWO!!

W.T.F!?!?

I realize that it's tax season, and paying-off-Christmas-debt season, but goddam. Two?!? Really?!? Do y'all have any idea the time and money I've put into beautifying that place? And I don't even get to fucking use it! Scarlett and Daddy's Girl have appointments left and right up there. But Claire? Claire is never on the goddam calendar!

Ok, rant over. You may now return to your normally scheduled bitching about GPS and exorbitant rates. (Notice I didn't say that business is slow down south, did I? My southies appreciate the Supermouth!)
South side is where it's at!
That's right! Lol But I want to use my new north place - it's so pretty! And we have a king-sized bed!!
I am in claire i will text you to set up a time next week. You can take it out on me then.
trust Claire I will be seeing you soon on the Northside.
Is the Sybian up north?
That's right! Lol But I want to use my new north place - it's so pretty! And we have a king-sized bed!! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
There are beautiful luxury places down south. When you get out of the lease up north, try the south side instead. Just sayin'
There are beautiful luxury places down south. When you get out of the lease up north, try the south side instead. Just sayin' Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
If I am not mistaking she is in the south already but wants us north side guys to step it up.
C'mon, Claire-O-Reena. Ya oughta know by now thet us men folk are liars. Why, we'll say whutever we think y'all want ta hear if'n we think it'll help us seal tha deal. School's out, sugarlips. Ol' Alice Cooper wantst ya ta know thet.
  • Loxly
  • 02-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Yup. It is a nice place in a nice area. Y'all need to get some of that "Southern Charm" up north.
If I am not mistaking she is in the south already but wants us north side guys to step it up. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
Sounds like she should just stick with the down south playas. : )
The down south playas dont know how to please a woman thats why they come up north.
Is the Sybian up north? Originally Posted by Fletchlives
If I am not mistaking she is in the south already but wants us north side guys to step it up. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
Exactly
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes, there is a Sybian up north